The Fellowship Of The Forum (FOTF)

Nell

• Replies 808
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh right well I'll talk then......but you asked for it!!

Im at college and Im so bored, Im in a computer room with a load of lower school and my good buddy Prongs! :lol: She's doing work, Im on the forum, hmmm ahh well I work better with no distractions I'll get all my work done! Usually all I can hear in here is a load of strange computer men saying "wee....wee......wee" As they are doing french, its funny because they are coming at you from all different directions in loads of different tones of voice! Never mind! :lol:

Oh no and I discovered this morning that my lotr ring has hurt my thumb and I cant wear it for a while!! ;)

Well thats my random attack for the afternoon- sorry I put you through it! :P

You were saying wee wee wee...lol ...all the way home..LoL *tickles feet*

Aww well it isn't exactly the One Ring, more like the half ring! :o:P But it's gotta be a good thing you're allergic to it..least you won't get corrupted! B) But maybe you shouldn't wear it on your other thumb..just in case it does scar? :borg:

Oh and you coudl be bored..you said it! :blink:

Heheh thanks for telling me thoo... :P

its appreciated ;)

it really is :P

*hugs*

*bites off your thumb for the one ring*

Edited by DarkElfUK

Heheh casue I'm nice, esp casue I'll be getting some watches shortly..I counted for you! I counted 66 on the Members list and 64 in your sig!! ^_^

:lol::lol::lol:

Well I'm glad I'm not the only bored one!! ^_^

It should be exactly the same. There must be 2 members that I've forgotten to put in my sig :lol:

Wood look for them, but have exam in half an hour. Film studies. I really shouldn't be on the forum now, should I!!! ^_^