The Fellowship Of The Forum (FOTF)

Nell

• Replies 808
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*waves* hey everyone, just wondering if I could join! C5 was my first SM event and loved it, and would love to get to know you all better and meet up and stuff! think I saw a few of ya at C5 but was too shy to say hi *blushes*

Darky I counted 63 in kiltys sig, either she added one or im more thick than i thought!!! (be VERY careful how you answer this!!)

*Is very tactful* Don't worry Nell, I did add one!! you're not thicker than you or anyone else thought!! :D:P

*waves* hey everyone, just wondering if I could join! C5 was my first SM event and loved it, and would love to get to know you all better and meet up and stuff! think I saw a few of ya at C5 but was too shy to say hi *blushes*

Kirsty, sure you can join! :wub: Welcome to the FotF :wub:

I put you on the website, which is here.

Ooooh, which of us did you see at C5 then?? How did you know it was us? Hope we didn't scare you off! :D

hehe well after the sunday LOTR talk when I was walking out, I think you were giving Paul Norell his badge, coz I heard him say the FOTR rocks quite a few times lol, and that kinda made it click! hehe :P

Darky I counted 63 in kiltys sig, either she added one or im more thick than i thought!!! (be VERY careful how you answer this!!)

*Is very tactful* Don't worry Nell, I did add one!! you're not thicker than you or anyone else thought!! :P:wub:

did you really or are you just saying that to make me feel less thick!?

ah! makes sense now kirsty!! you dont have to be mad to post here, but it helps!!! :lol::wub:

*Is very tactful* Don't worry Nell, I did add one!! you're not thicker than you or anyone else thought!! ;)^_^

did you really or are you just saying that to make me feel less thick!?

ah! makes sense now kirsty!! you dont have to be mad to post here, but it helps!!! :angel::P

No, I actually did add someone! :o It's not you being thick!! :lol:

hmmmmm have i posted on here before??

where is the old FOTF thread? is this its replacement?

OMG i am so bloody slooooow, sorry cant keep up with all thats going on around here :blush:

so how many members are there now?

hmmmmm have i posted on here before?? 

where is the old FOTF thread? is this its replacement? 

OMG i am so bloody slooooow, sorry cant keep up with all thats going on around here :blink:

so how many members are there now?

Yes this is the replacement FOTF thread - poor old Kilty managed to delete the original by accident :lol:

I think there are 63 members now - that's 7 fellowships :lol::lol:

this one is damage limitation!! Kilty was slightley mental after she deleted the other one, so I made this one to make her panic less, it didnt wrk, but we did get a shiney new thread outta it so its all good!! :blink:

;) thats cool, its very nice here, all new and shiny!!!

WOW!!! 63 members that is amazing, go us :D

and to think it all started because of trying to win tickets to the premiere of ROTK, and so i guess although Radio 1 are still evil :D they did help bring us all together :(

Is very proud to be a member and own a shiny FOTF badge :P