The Fellowship Of The Forum (FOTF)

Nell

Has anyone tried the Travel Inn again - Sian and I are booked in there, but we can always cancel it :rolleyes:

Hi ya Eogwyn, i must confess i have not tried to book again, i will have to pull my socks up though and get sorted :unsure:

I think an after party for FOTF members and anyone else is a great idea, but we need to have proper arrangements before we all go to MK so that we all know what we are doing and where we need to meet!! :rolleyes:

• Replies 808
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Has anyone tried the Travel Inn again - Sian and I are booked in there, but we can always cancel it  :D

Hi ya Eogwyn, i must confess i have not tried to book again, i will have to pull my socks up though and get sorted ;)

I think an after party for FOTF members and anyone else is a great idea, but we need to have proper arrangements before we all go to MK so that we all know what we are doing and where we need to meet!! :D

Yeah..... and not be late this time!! *slaps own wrist* ;):lol:

Woo, it's gonna be so cool - it'll be like a FotF holiday, if we're all staying at the same hotel. Was it Travel Inn that we decided on? Or Holiday Inn? So confusing. It was the one that was nearly booked up. Eek - better get butts in gear ;):D:D

Oh and yeah BB - we'll bring our own booze this time!! :lol:

Is this for C6? Or a meet or something? :lol::lol: Eeek! lol *is confuddled* Aaah just thought of a good idea.. you know like the friday night is bowling for the forum people.. I thought we could all have a night or something.. the fotf members... or we could go to bowling and meet everyone there? but it would be fun for our own meet on a night as well! :D

FG x X x

Is this for C6? Or a meet or something?  :unsure:  ;) Eeek! lol *is confuddled* Aaah  just thought of a good idea.. you know like the friday night is bowling for the forum people.. I thought we could all have a night or something.. the fotf members... or we could go to bowling and meet everyone there? but it would be fun for our own meet on a night as well! :D

FG x X x

we were just saying about meeting after the event/talks at C6.

we thought it would be best to try and make arrangements before we all go to MK so that we all know where and what we will be doing in good time :D

FOTF PARTY!!!! hmmmm could this be a new quest?................Quest for the FOTF C6 PARTY :D

Just realised i'm not a member of the Fellowship. Bad LT!!! How do i become one?

awwww dont worry, you just became a member, you only have to ask and it is done :D

i am sure kilty will add you to her list and do all the technical bits on the website, cause she is very good at all that stuff :D

welcome, its always nice to have new ppl joining us, how many members do we have now?