Oh S*$T

BEX (PSP)

Why is it that parents always make you feel like s***, she always forgets my birthday for gods sake.

She is in a proper strop, and even hung up on me when I wished her a late happy birthday, I suppose it does not help that my brother and sister forgot too.....

Does anyone else forget these things?? or is it just me being thick again???

Usually okay with birthdays, but am terrible with anniversarys (I am female).

To the extent that I struggle to remember which year I got married in (I think it was 2001). Away from March I can remember the date fine (Capt Kirk's birthday), but the year, well...

And I never remember my parents :lol:

Lol, I could never remember my wedding anniversary either, I knew it was her birthday on the 18th May, just forgot that it was today, if you know what i mean???

Plus I have just moved house, so have a few more important things on my mind at the moment.

I am guessing that as she was pissed as a fart, she is no longer on the wagon... :lol:

Oh don't start on this! :lol:

On Mother's Day I got my mum a bunch of £1.50 ( :lol: ) flowers & a card & 2 of my brothers got her nothing & she moans at me saying I could've got a better bunch of flowers... They don't get moaned at but I do.... *pah* Aanyway..

FG

Oh don't start on this! :firedevil:

On Mother's Day I got my mum a bunch of £1.50 ( :lol: ) flowers & a card & 2 of my brothers got her nothing & she moans at me saying I could've got a better bunch of flowers... They don't get moaned at but I do.... *pah* Aanyway..

FG

Tell me about it FG, My brother doesn't get s***, cos he is a bloke and its expected of them to forget.

My sister doesn't get the s*** cos she is the youngest of the three.

So that leaves bad old me.... :firedevil::firedevil::lol:

Oh don't start on this! :angry:

On Mother's Day I got my mum a bunch of £1.50 ( :P ) flowers & a card & 2 of my brothers got her nothing & she moans at me saying I could've got a better bunch of flowers... They don't get moaned at but I do.... *pah* Aanyway..

FG

Tell me about it FG, My brother doesn't get s***, cos he is a bloke and its expected of them to forget.

My sister doesn't get the s*** cos she is the youngest of the three.

So that leaves bad old me.... ;):huh::P

Why is it that men always get away with these things?

We get away with it because we erm, whats the word, er, oh yeah, forget things easily.

The luck of being forgetful, why do you think we get married, its so we never have to remember anything (although as has been said, a woman never forgets, birthdays, anniversaries, arguements).

We get away with it because we erm, whats the word, er, oh yeah, forget things easily.

The luck of being forgetful, why do you think we get married, its so we never have to remember anything (although as has been said, a woman never forgets, birthdays, anniversaries, arguements).

arguments LOL! too true!

Edited by betrayed-deagol

arguments LOL! too true!

Must confess that I'm bad at anniversaries, but good at arguements :wub:

(Not many at work that would argue with that either!! :wub: )

Why is it that parents always make you feel like s***, she always forgets my birthday for gods sake.

She is in a proper strop, and even hung up on me when I wished her a late happy birthday, I suppose it does not help that my brother and sister forgot too.....

Does anyone else forget these things?? or is it just me being thick again???

You nightmare BeX!!!

:(