SEXIEST GUY (Or Gal if you're DE)

Billybird

GUH :unsure: this thread is incredibly yummy!! though i must agree with Merry Madam here...wheres the Dom-ness!?!

DAH DAH!! *magical poof*

91401.jpg

*swoon* B):D he soooo gets my vote...no wait...i can share votes cant i?? he gets 1/3 of my vote :o Craigypoo gets another 1/3 and my last 1/3 goes to Mr.Billykins ;) ...im thinking im being indecisive again :P

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

elijah

these pics just speak for themself especially the one at the bottom of the page (no shirt elijah)

Oh dear I love Lij but I feel a bit pervy looking at those pics!!!! :P

Anyway, my vote is for Lij (of course)

Look at this....

elijah_wood_model_.jpg

Now don't get me wrong. I'm huge elijah fan!!! and i mean HUGE. But ihope he didn't choose these clothes. i mean, didn't he have his contacts in when he got dressed that morning? my vote is still for him though. A little More evidence here:

JustTooGood.jpg

i dont know but prongs, do you remember at school, all those.. 2 years ago ( lol lol!!!) we were supposed to be doing some child d work in the computer rooms and instead we went on all these elijah sites, ( when you had that obsession with him!!!( lol lol) and one of them it had a pic of lij and it asked you to click on where you would kiss him!!!!!!! i was inocent and clicked on his lips.... i dont remember where you clicked but im sure it was not his lips!!!!! :rolleyes::P;):P:P:P;);)

Hehe, this thread is so hot.

I say……………………………..

…………………………..why not have 'em all??! Lij, Orli, Billy, Dom, Craig, Sean, Viggo……… have a bit of each, depending on your mood on the day! :wub::wub:

Today, I'll have Orli for starters and Lij for main course, and let's finish off with a bit of Craig for dessert………:wub:

(Btw LMB, I can't see any of the pics you linked from the OB files - it says hotlinking not allowed :wub: )

Want ed to write somthing but i decied it was too rude. This thread is getting to hot to touch ;)

Ps, i think i'll have lij for breakfast, then orli in the dining room and some karl for a midnight feast! :lol::angel::firedevil::angel:

Ladies, and Gentlemen.

May I please introduce, for your pleasure.

A real contender for this prize, the only Elf to rough it up.

Not afraid of getting down and dirty.

Fiji's greatest export,

Mr. Craaaaaaaaaaaaig Parker!!!!!

*CUE Music- Danger Zone!*

bel56.jpg

My What a big Sword!!!

bel61.jpg

Muh . . . . . .

bel41.jpg

*Thud*

I Thank you!!

*ahem*

ELIJAH WOOD all the way! :wub:

& I'm sure there's plenty of people that agree with me!... Not that poncey elf, Leggy. :wub:

Watch this space for Elijah piccie goodness.

FG

P.S Elijah loves me, he just doesn't know it yet! :rolleyes: & Elijah is proof that God loves us & wants us to be happy! :wub: (Yes I got them from a t-shirt transfer on E-Bay) hehe

Heh heh, this is so funny!! Battle of the sexiest!! Well it's still unsure on who's winning, but it definitely ain't gonna be a female!! :rolleyes:

FG, did you actually buy that T-shirt, or just see it? I saw a Lij handbag on there the other day! Yes, really! :wub::wub:

Hmm, now I think you all know my opinion but I think we've all seen just about every Elijah picture there is. So heres a selection of sexy people:

beangrinning.jpg

karlpavement2.jpg

dw16.jpg

Lets ignore the annoying woman shall we?

vgibedleaning.jpg

CAE664OM.jpg

Looking like Nick Stahl in this one, but Nick Stahl is good too. Lets have some of him as well...

92-17393-sm.jpg

Ok. I'm done for now :D