I've heard some LFCC guest rumours today. . .

I met a guy who apparantly works for SM today while at another con in London.

He told me some guests who've been signed up for LFCC in November.

Anyone want to know what I was told?

Respect

Admiral Bear

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK, OK. . .I've heard Jonathan Frakes, Nichelle Nichols, Mark Hamill, Carrie Fisher and that you're in negotiations with William "The Shatner" Shatner.

I'm not sure about this though, as I don't think even SM's could coax Shatner over here to sign for 2 days non stop. . also his and Fisher's combined egos in the same room would create huge fireworks. :vader:

The guy who told me all this even told me the amount that Hamill will be charging for his signature at LFCC.

I don't expect SM's to confirm or deny any of this, and they ARE only rumours.

Respect

Admiral Bear

• Showmasters Admin
OK, OK. . .I've heard Jonathan Frakes, Nichelle Nichols, Mark Hamill, Carrie Fisher and that you're in negotiations with William "The Shatner" Shatner.

I'm not sure about this though, as I don't think even SM's could coax Shatner over here to sign for 2 days non stop. . also his and Fisher's combined egos in the same room would create huge fireworks. ;)

The guy who told me all this even told me the amount that Hamill will be charging for his signature at LFCC.

I don't expect SM's to confirm or deny any of this, and they ARE only rumours.

Respect

Admiral Bear

The only guest that I can exclusively reveal here as confirmed to attend both C5 and LFACC is . . . .. . . . . . . wait for it . . . . .

THE STOAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(I'd post a picture except that I am not that technically minded, and there is no-one else in the office that can do it either at the moment )!

As to those others, we'll have to see ;)

Mark ;)

Mark, you got the Stoat back then? I thought he'd been stoatnapped. ;)

Anyway, good to see that you've not denied any of what I've heard. Also the ;) at the end of your post could say a thousand words. ;)

Just let it be true about Frakes though. Don't care about the others.

Respect

Admiral Bear

• Showmasters Admin
Mark, you got the Stoat back then? I thought he'd been stoatnapped. ;)

Anyway, good to see that you've not denied any of what I've heard. Also the ;) at the end of your post could say a thousand words. ;)

Just let it be true about Frakes though. Don't care about the others.

Respect

Admiral Bear

The ^_^ COULD say many things!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And I never deny anything, nor confirm it until I have something to confirm!

And yes, I regained the Stoat, although not before he had been hung and then resuscitated! Poor Stoat! People should be nicer to him.

M

Anyway, just in case, I saw Marina Sirtis today and asked her to have a word with Jonathan and see if he's available for either Oct or Nov.

She's seeing him next week. ;)

Respect

Admiral Bear

I hope that Jonathon Frakes and the SW ;) peeps get confirmed but although I realise SM do perform miricles sometimes when getting people to signings (Elijah Wood springs to mind and a few others of course) I've just heard that the people above mentioned are some of the RARERST of actors and might just be "ungettable" (not for SM but for everyone! ;))

anyway IF they WERE got, the price involved in meeting them is sure to be astronomical and as a broke student with c6 before LFACC, I can see myself and others not being able to afford to meet them if they ARE indeed confirmed ^_^

£25 doesn't sound too bad but if you think that all the above mentioned could be that price and you'd want more than one item signed by SW people then you could be talking £200 on THEM alone, forget other guests, entry, travel and hotels! ;)

let's just wait n see (not like we have a choice!!!!!)

surfy sah xx

Andrea, just to even things up a bit, I think we need a photo of you in some sort of furry animal costume. ;)

I don't know what you look like despite being somewhat of a Collectormania veteran.

Respect

Admiral Bear admiral.jpg

• Showmasters Admin
I'm only worried about what they're going to say when they see them!

Andrea

We've seen them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)

If you cut me out and leave the Stoat then that would be fine, and as for the Stoat look-a-like, he doesn't care!!!

Mark ;)

• Showmasters Admin
Andrea, just to even things up a bit, I think we need a photo of you in some sort of furry animal costume. ;)

I don't know what you look like despite being somewhat of a Collectormania veteran.

Respect

Admiral Bear admiral.jpg

Lets leave talk of Showmasters team in furry animal costumes alone shall we ;)

Mark ;)

The guy who told me those rumours said that Mark Hamill will be charging £45 at LFCC. . .a bit frightening really.

Respect

Admiral Bear

surely they couldn't charge that much :lol: - who would be able to afford to meet him????

seriously £25 is pushing it in the way of my finances! :lol: xx

Lets leave talk of Showmasters team in furry animal costumes alone shall we

Urgh I had a dream last night that I was cleaning up after an SM show, with people who shall remain nameless, and we came across a blow-up Tigger costume!!!!!!!!! I swear you guys have warped my mind......... :lol:

Andrea, just to even things up a bit, I think we need a photo of you in some sort of furry animal costume.  :unsure:

Respect

Admiral Bear admiral.jpg

Lets leave talk of Showmasters team in furry animal costumes alone shall we :D

Mark ;)

ROTFL!

• Showmasters Admin
Lets leave talk of Showmasters team in furry animal costumes alone shall we

Urgh I had a dream last night that I was cleaning up after an SM show, with people who shall remain nameless, and we came across a blow-up Tigger costume!!!!!!!!! I swear you guys have warped my mind......... :lol:

Where on Earth do you get Tigger from??!?!?!?!?!?!?

Mark :D

I have enough trouble affording £20 :lol:

So do I please keep it £20 and below PLEASE.

ps. I just paid £10 for Robert Beltam and Armin Shimmerman (cheaper if it was on my own item).