Who's going to watch Suicide Squad this weekend?

AmbroseGirl

I will say this, for those going to see it dont be that person that leaves the cinema as soon as the credits roll...

Personally, I always stay for the end credits its always nice to see those whom did what to be mentioned as it were.

Don't worry no spoiler here, just in case some of you, who haven't seen it yet. So I won't go into detail.

Well after some to time reflect on my thoughts from seeing the film last night.

I give it

Visual = 7/10

Character design = 6/10

Story = 6/10

Soundtrack = 9/10

Average = 7/10

I thought it was a good film but it did have potential to be a great film considering that this was one of two cuts of the film.

Margot Robbie was awesome as Harley Quinn, Will Smith was good as Deadshot (he's getting back to his best after a few bad films, in my opinion).

Also I jokingly said to my brother that this film could have been a great story for a Ghostbusters film, If you swap out the Squad for the Ghostbuster team.

My biggest issue was the first third and the amount of intros we got we seemed to get introduced to certain characters repeatedly to the detriment of others.

I loved that the trailers tell you nothing and are super misleading about everything from story to style and I think it earns its 15 rating without being over the top in a Deadpool way.

Character wise I still prefer the Arrow version of Deadshot and Katana and I personally would have loved to see more of Killer Croc.

On the whole it was an improvement over Man of Steel and the cinema cut of Batman v Superman and has DC pointing in the right direction producing films that arent strictly aimed at kids (Marvel/Fox)

I wish they hadn't lost their nerve though because you can feel the reshoots to lighten the mood and darn it I want to see the darker version