Thank You

I'd really like to say what an awesome time I had at this years LFCC. I got some great autos and photos, attended some amazing talks and met loads of great people. Most of all... I met Jeremy Renner who was one of THE best guests I've ever met! :dance:

I'd like to thank Showmasters / Jason for taking everything onboard, I'm sure it's not easy to run something like this. However the photos shoot areas (especially Photo A) ran very smoothly and were a breeze. The queues were manageable and the free space / organisation of the space was pretty much spot on! I could actually browse stalls without being pushed onwards by the crowds and had space to sit down when I needed. Which could have been a downside cause it made me spend more money! :poki:

I would also like to thank all the crew who volunteered their time to help run this event. Having crewed for Showmasters before I know it can be fun but is also physically and emotionally demanding!

Only a few slight gripes that could possibly be changed next year:

• Chairs...! Nothing to sit on apart from the gaming area and in the food shops (even those were limited but I know this isn't Showmasters).
  • Green screen shot queue seemed to merge into the walk area and got a little confusing at times.
  • Gold pass (which I do every year)... seems to be loosing value... GA were up in the VQ area before we were. Goody bags are a little lame (makes me miss the old auto packs). Maybe increase the photo/auto vouchers to £15 ones (seeing as the talks we got this time were worth £20 or so)?
  • Updates. Not sure how this can improve but as the schedule changes it's hard to keep checking whilst attending other stuff and there are chances of missing things due to this.

Thursday collection was a good idea in general, and I guess helped calm the fears of some people. A little annoying that I had to queue for my gold pass and then re-queue for my diamond, which took so long I gave up and collected that on the Friday as the collection area was quieter then.

As I said, it was an awesome event and thoroughly enjoyed. I didn't want to go home today! :no: Can't wait for next year. Scarlett Johansson for next year's Avenger please. :thumbup:

Edited by neilaultuk

Yes, thank you Showmasters!! :)

It was an amazing event and it was a lot better/easier/cooler to walk around for the weekend with having the extra sections of the building so people were more spread out.

I met some amazing guests (especially Kim Coates who was quite possibly the best/nicest guest I have ever met) and saw some very good and really impressive cosplayers.

Can't wait for next year, keep up the good work Showmasters! :)

I'll second (or third) that - a great show and a great effort by Showmasters. Guests, layout, variety of stalls, help from crew...everything was really good. Only thing missing was a stall selling COOKIES!!!

As for Scarlett Johansson next year, yes please.

• Like 1

Yes, a big thanks to Showmasters for a great event. It was well organised and the crew were excellent when we had clashes for the photoshoots!

I'm just sorry I wasn't there for the full 3 days this year, but here's to next year being just as good, if not better! :-D