Vic Armstrong Appreciation Thread

Hi,

Had the pleasure of meeting Vic Armstrong yesterday. What a true gentleman. Very generous with his fans, and a true legend of cinema, a term overused, but not in this case. Was one of my highlights of the weekend.

Would love to see him back at future events. Great work Showmasters.

Vice was awesome I was lucky enough to chat with him for a while I recommend his book to anyone who loves real films as Vic worked on what I regard as the golden age of cinema (Superman/Indiana Jones early Schwarzenegger and Flash Gordon)

• Like 1

I was first at his queue whilst he was setting up had a nice chat and got a Stunts Unlimited patch from him. Did get a pop quiz from him about a couple of the pictures on his desk. Forgot to pick up his book which mildly annoyed me

well i planned to spent a bit of time talking to Vic and ended up talking for ages with Wendy about all sorts of stuff,stunts, people home etc.

she was even asking me questions. i really love the stunt guys then i finally got around to talking to Vic, i only talked with him for about 5mins but in was great.and i passed on a message from Peter Kent(arnie stuntman)who also told me to hug and kick Vic up the A###.

could spent days talking to this guys.

LFCC+2016_0023.jpgLFCC+2016_0024.jpg

well i planned to spent a bit of time talking to Vic and ended up talking for ages with Wendy about all sorts of stuff,stunts, people home etc.

she was even asking me questions. i really love the stunt guys then i finally got around to talking to Vic, i only talked with him for about 5mins but in was great.and i passed on a message from Peter Kent(arnie stuntman)who also told me to hug and kick Vic up the A###.

You got your "kick" picture lol I was looking after Wendy and remember you saying you was wanting to do that to Vic 👍🏻 awesome!

• Like 1

Vic is a true legend and I am so glad that I got to meet him. Next to Harrison Ford who I probably will never meet Vic is the star of the Indiana Jones films with the amazing and iconic stunts he carried out on those films as well as many other classics. Plus it was great meeting his wife Wendy as she has worked on so many films with him - it's sweet thinking they met whilst filming and have been together ever since - a true love story that should be made into a film itself!

You got your "kick" picture lol I was looking after Wendy and remember you saying you was wanting to do that to Vic awesome!

Thanks Gemma, i remember you sat next to Wendy hope you had a great day sat next to those legends.