andy in shiner

emma_w

Hi

I've not been able to get hold of a computer since last week but I highly recommend any Andy lover to watch Shiner it was on over the weekend and it stars Michael Caine and the lovely Mr Serkis completely naked.

yeah it was on i think either sunday or monday i was watching it and thought i recognised andy but wasnt sure but the credits confirmed it. Dont think i'll be able to look at him in the same way again.

To be honest thats about all i saw as i switched on the tv when i got in from work and it was just andy naked in front of me.

Hahah! I bet that was certainly a bit of a shock then!! :lol: What a time to turn the TV on..lol ^_^

He gets his kit off to a greater or lesser extent in a number of his films, actually; am I complaining? No sirree... :blush: In addition, Andy once appeared in a stage play which required him to spend over two hours "stark bollock naked" as he put it at C4... :rolleyes: Funny how there don't seem to be any publicity shots of that one... :lol:

looking back on it, it was disturbing but i can say that during it i was in shock. i did notice however the strong resemblence of that scene and the scene in escapist where it is andy holding the gun at a pregnant woman

Brilliant film!! I also stumbled across it by chance. Not at the bit where he was naked though!! LOL

It was quite a shock to see Andy completely naked, roughed up and with tsattoo all over his body and patterns shaved into his head and neck - such a change from the Andy we know.

Brilliant though, and really sad (not naked Andy - the whole film!! :lol: Though naked Andy is always a bonus :D )

It was quite a shock to see Andy completely naked, roughed up and with tsattoo all over his body and patterns shaved into his head and neck - such a change from the Andy we know.

Jeez, that sounds frightening.... :P which film is that in again?

Jeez, that sounds frightening.... :P which film is that in again?

Shiner!!

Yeah, it was a bit of a scarily odd sight! ;)

"Shiner"

It also stars Michael Caine.

Andy's character is quite charming at times, with a cheeky sense of humour, but the film itself is very bleak and the scene when Andy is naked is very harrowing. :P

"The Escapist" is a much darker film and Andy's character Ricky Barnes is a thoroughly unpleasant man. Still doesn't stop him from stealing the scenes he is in though! ;)

Looking back at Andy's career though; a majority of the characters he has played aren't all cute and cuddly - they are dark, edgy and fascinating individuals!