POA Prem Meet Up Thread

Jacali

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Right, you'll need to get either a silverlink or Virgin train to Euston (Virgins are faster) and then get on to the northern line, southbound (charing cross branch) to Leicester Square.

You can only get student discount on trains if you have a student travel card.

Hope this helps,

Sarah.

i went to the cos prem last yr n got there around 10.30, there were no more grandstand tickets left so me n my mate just plonked ourselves ne where n id never been to a premiere b4 n it just so happens where we 'plonked ourselves' woz rite were the cars stopped to let the stars out! best spot id say outside hagen daz and all along by empire cinema if ya wanna kno. should b going to poa but im trying to find someone to go wiv, dont wanna go on my own lol

i went to the cos prem last yr n got there around 10.30, there were no more grandstand tickets left so me n my mate just plonked ourselves ne where n id never been to a premiere b4 n it just so happens where we 'plonked ourselves' woz rite were the cars stopped to let the stars out! best spot id say outside hagen daz and all along by empire cinema if ya wanna kno. should b going to poa but im trying to find someone to go wiv, dont wanna go on my own lol

There's an Icecream place there!!>!>>!!?!?!? Why have I never seen this before!...oh...No...Should have any...but...yummy! I'll be there but not for the premiere to be squashed by screaming Tom *ahem* felton fangirls lol! So I could travel up there with you but not back so...yeah...Can't you get like, Sophia or Emma or something to go with you??

SUNDAY?! thats well odd for a premiar...man this means theyre are gonna eb LOADS of people there from about 8 am camping doens't it! grrr

Might be so the kiddies can go and see? School kids will probably just bunk off school if it's during the week..Not like I missed some of my Mocks for ROTK or anything... :unsure:

Right, you'll need to get either a silverlink or Virgin train to Euston (Virgins are faster) and then get on to the northern line, southbound (charing cross branch) to Leicester Square.

You can only get student discount on trains if you have a student travel card.

Hope this helps,

Sarah.

yeah that helped alot thanx :lol: oh just one other thing, how much does the train ticket cost???? :D

There's an Icecream place there!!>!>>!!?!?!? Why have I never seen this before!...oh...No...Should have any...but...yummy! I'll be there but not for the premiere to be squashed by screaming Tom *ahem* felton fangirls lol! So I could travel up there with you but not back so...yeah...Can't you get like, Sophia or Emma or something to go with you??

hehe thanks!, i asked soph she said she cant go n im still waiting on an answer from emma! but i dont mind going on my own...really i dont lol

hehe thanks!, i asked soph she said she cant go n im still waiting on an answer from emma! but i dont mind going on my own...really i dont lol

I kinda went on my own to the pirates...Met people there...Got involved with this forum...Started working at the shows...Got addicted to this forum...and look! I'm still here!!! lol

yeah that helped alot thanx  oh just one other thing, how much does the train ticket cost???? 

Train ticket cost me before £10 to get to MK from Euston and I don't have a discount card, so if you do it will probably be cheaper than that.

One day travelcard for London zones 1 and 2 is £4.10

Edited by Jeannette

yeah that helped alot thanx  oh just one other thing, how much does the train ticket cost???? 

Train ticket cost me before £10 to get to MK from Euston and I don't have a discount card, so if you do it will probably be cheaper than that.

One day travelcard for London zones 1 and 2 is £4.10

Splitting the tickets like that is probably the best way to go, you can get a travel card from Mk that covers the journey to Euston and all underground zones but they're about £18 and you only really need one that covers Zone one (as that's where leicester square is) unless you are planning to go elsewhere too.