Enterprise D photo shoot info

Hi,

Can any of the mods (or anyone with any info) tell me what is going on sale tomorrow in regards to the Enterprise D photo shoots? Can I buy a bridge photoshoot with the any of the TNG cast so far on the bridge (so Jonathan and Marina) or is it just me in the photoshoot?

Thanks, I would appreciate a speedy reply so I can plan for tomorrow

• Moderators

Hi,

Can any of the mods (or anyone with any info) tell me what is going on sale tomorrow in regards to the Enterprise D photo shoots? Can I buy a bridge photoshoot with the any of the TNG cast so far on the bridge (so Jonathan and Marina) or is it just me in the photoshoot?

Thanks, I would appreciate a speedy reply so I can plan for tomorrow

We don't have any info on what exactly is going on sale, all of this info will be released tomorrow.

Sometimes special shots like cast on the bridge are announced closer to the time, IF they happen at all, so please bear that in mind if these aren't on sale straight away

Edited by StuartG2198

Sorry, but as Stuart has already said: the mods have no info on what exactly is going on sale.

We only know that photoshoots for the announced guests go on sale. I'm afraid that won't change, no matter how many times you rephrase your question. ;)

The Office is currently preparing the tickets to go online. If you hang in there a little longer all will be clear.