LET THE RADIO ONE BOMBARDMENT RECOMMENCE!

Kilteus

Remember our quest 2, to get the "I Wood Do Elijah" society known to him?? Looks like this is our last chance!!! :o Seems he must still be in England for a couple more days, cos he'll be on Radio One sometime between 10:00am and 12:45pm (Jo Whiley), TOMORROW!! :wub:

Will anyone be around a radio at that time, to listen? I'm gonna be at college ;)

Hehe, I'm gonna get the text number and email address so we can start our second bombardment of Radio One - fun! :yoda::P

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Yeltzy! :D

Hobbitslut, you wanna join FotF? And orlandos_little_elf?

Indeed, you can text, email, phone, whatever you want! :D Obviously you don't have to phone though - although it might be more effective than texting, it'd be a little scary trying to explain about IWDE to an operator over the phone!! LOL :D

I'm gonna write an email now, anyone help us if you have the time please! This is so gonna happen this time! :angry::D

What to say in the email: something like a short explanation of what I Wood Do Elijah is (i.e. a group of fans who would 'do' Elijah!! LOL :D ), maybe a link to the IWDE thread, and just ask if they could give us a little mention on the show - just so Elijah knows about us :D

Sorry, can't be more precise about the time - they just said he wood be on the Jo Whiley show tomorrow, and that's the times of her show :D

Orlando_little_elf - are you *Amy*'s sister? If you are, I emmbr ou from the meet hun! Bless! :D

What to say in the email: something like a short explanation of what I Wood Do Elijah is (i.e. a group of fans who would 'do' Elijah!! LOL :D ), maybe a link to the IWDE thread, and just ask if they could give us a little mention on the show - just so Elijah knows about us :D

Sorry, can't be more precise about the time - they just said he wood be on the Jo Whiley show tomorrow, and that's the times of her show :angry:

Orlando_little_elf - are you *Amy*'s sister? If you are, I emmbr ou from the meet hun! Bless! :D

yeh...

she was lateish causei needed the loo :D

***hannah***

Does anyone live near this radio one place? If so, then may I suggest a petition of sorts. You could set it up here, someone could print it off and take it in before Elijah's interview. Could be quicker and you would be sure that it would be read.

Great ideas everyone! :D We just need to remember to ask them if they would mention us when they do the interview. Hobbitslut, your email is so to the point! Mine rambled on for ages ;)

Yeah, so anyone live in London? :wub:

Hannah - we were stuck in Craig's queue. Everyone was spending so much time with him, so we had to wait for ages :D

You know I'm in! :D I might email something like this...

Hello,

I'm writing on behalf of members from our society called "I wood do Elijah" We heard that Elijah Wood will be on the show tomorrow and what we would like you to do is just mention this group to him. The society is on the Showmasters forum. Showmasters are organisers of events such as 'Collectormania' and 'London Film and Comic Con'

Would you be ever so kind and tell him about this society or show him it at http://showmastersonline.com/forums/index....t=ST&f=8&t=7541

Many Thanks,

Helen Davis (Frodos_Girl)

P.S Elijah please go to Collectormania 6 or London Film and Comic Con 2. Oh and Elijah you are one sexy bitch!

Hmmm... ;) It sounds a bit.. :wub: I dunno. Eeeeeek! Maybe I should leave the P.S message bit out? lol Whaddya think?

FG

Nonononono keep it, it's funny! :wub: Kinda freaky - the email I sent had exactly the same font as that - and the content is quite similar too actually! :D Except mine rambled more... ;)