Sign in to follow this  
DoctorWedgeSnow

Crime Drama convention

As there are so many dramas (past and present) I was wondering if Showmasters had considered a convention along this theme? Plenty of shows to draw guests from (CSI, Criminal Minds, The Bill, The A-Team to name but a few) and I'd love to see what they thought of the show alongside realism, etc. Anyone else interested?

• Like 1

A Crime Drama convention, or even a sub theme of one of the signing shows would be great.

But quick question, when did The A Team count as a crime drama?

As there are so many dramas (past and present) I was wondering if Showmasters had considered a convention along this theme? Plenty of shows to draw guests from (CSI, Criminal Minds, The Bill, The A-Team to name but a few) and I'd love to see what they thought of the show alongside realism, etc. Anyone else interested? DoctorWedgeSnow
Edited by CHAPPiE13

I have to agree with CHAPPiE13 (for once!). The A Team wasn't really a crime drama, more of an action show. I'd put them in with McGuyver, Knightrider, and Airwolf rather than CSI, Criminal Minds, etc.

• Like 1

The A-Team were escaped criminals who helped individuals who were having crimes done upon them.

Action at a stretch. Comedic touch to it. No drama.

I have to agree with CHAPPiE13 (for once!)

Slowly you turn to the dark side

• Like 1