For International Con-Goers!

Hi All!

So I'm an 'international' well from Australia (and a regular convention attendee here), and possibly thinking of coming over to do LFCC next year after seeing how wicked the lineup was this year and would hate to miss the lineup if it's just as epic next year! I was curious about a few things and thought I'd ask fellow con-goers who go to LFCC all the time.

What's the closest train station?

What are the queues like?

Are autographs all day (except for photo ops and panels) or is there scheduled times?

When do the guest announcements usually start?

What are the policies on props in photos and poses?

That's all for now, if someone could help me out that'd be great! :dance:

Thanks ya'll!

Lauren :thumbup:

• Like 1

Hello, and welcome

1) Kensington (Olympia) on Underground and Overground lines, though there are a number of hotels within 15-20 minutes walking distance, which are more expensive but are also much more convenient (also for access to London in general)
2) Length of queues depends on the day and the guest - Saturday is normally the busiest day, but if you're there for all days, you can usually get stuff done a lot easier. But Showmasters are well experienced at handling the queues inside and they tend to move people through photoshoots, autographs etc. pretty quickly. Also, entry queues move much faster with the electronic tickets.
3) Yes, with an additional gap for a lunch break
4) Can be anytime, including up to the day of the event itself, depends on contracts being signed.
5) Can depend on the guest, but generally if the prop is related to their roles or is something you would be happy to be handed yourself by a random person, you should be fine. For poses, generally ok but can depend on how the guest feels on the day itself.

There are also FAQs and posts in the General section of the forum, which may address any other questions you may have

Enjoy