COLLECTORMANIA 6 GUEST SUGGESTIONS

billy_bob

• Replies 684
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is anyone on here capable of showing some originality with their guest suggestions?

Just asking for the same LOTR, Harry Potter, and I have to admit Star Trek guests is not really gonna impress anyone OR get future event attendences to the levels they need to be at to make Collectormania profitable.

Respect

Admiral Bear

me wants

michael keaton

crispin glover

bruce campell

robert patrick

paul goddard

jason isaacs

rebecca romijn

rutger hauer

not realy original but at least i have some variation in my list. :)

Scott Bakula

James Spader

Viggo Mortensen ( yeah I know, but it's worth a try)

Hugo Weaving

Carl Urban

David Wenham

David Duchovny

Arnold Vosloo ( from The Mummy)

Oded Fehr ( also from The Mummy)

Sorry girls, the time of the sexy, nubile young buck must come to an end. The dawn of the more mature 'Hottie' must rise!!

Actually, sod it, can we have Jason Behr and Brendan Fehr from Roswell pleeeeese!!?

Is anyone on here capable of showing some originality with their guest suggestions?

Just asking for the same LOTR, Harry Potter, and I have to admit Star Trek guests is not really gonna impress anyone OR get future event attendences to the levels they need to be at to make Collectormania profitable.

Respect

Admiral Bear

i think c4 was rather impressive anyway. lol it's the higher profile of some guests that get the attention i think. but having mr jackman would be marvellous.

im sorry, i am ashamed lol

I agree about guests that have already appeared.. but there is no harm in continuing to campaign for guests that are yet to appear, no matter if they are Trek, LOTR, etc, etc..

How about a Lost in Space Reunion..Original series..

Bill Mumy would also cater for Babylon 5 fans

Angela Cartwright - also Sound of Music.???

Marta Kristen & Mark Goddard

and even June Lockhart..

and what about the guy who did the voice for the robot..(if he's still around)

That would be great.. a real classic!!!

Original enough?? I've not seen anyone else request these..

What about you Bear? any originality coming your way?

I must admit that I did mean to put "asking for the same people who have already appeared at previous/recent events".

And Dragon, just for you, here are my orginal suggestions. . .

A few months back I started a thread campaigning for David Hasselhoff which got quite a few repsonses. He may well be as spam, but hey, I've met Shatner. One more won't hurt! :wub:

I've also asked for Ronny Cox, Kurtwood Smith, Terry Farrell, Roger Moore (I can but hope!), Barbara March, Gwyneth Walsh, Timothy Dalton (again, I can hope), and Jonathan Frakes (repeatedly).

And someone previously suggested Patrick Swayze. .Would never have thought of him myself, but a brilliant guest if SM's could get him. Had an idea for a fun game for all the women to play with him. . .See how many women he can reinact the potter's wheel scene from Ghost with during one play of Unchained Melody! :wub: Kind of a race against the clock thing.

And Christopher Walken would be excellent. . actually, I might have to suggest him. . . .<thinks he's actually just done that by typing Walken's name in his post :blush: > Perhaps we could have a mass MK Centre rendition of Walken's Weapon of Choice dance routine. :wub:

Oh, and Bill Mumy was in DS9 too . . .sounds good to me!

Respect

Admiral Bear

Edited by Admiral_Bear

Ah yes.. I forgot Bill Mumy was in DS9.. even better reason to get him..

Like the idea of the Duras Sisters.. I would extend that to Jonathan Del Arco, Martha Hackett and Michelle Forbes..

Wouldn't mind Diana Mulduar (Dr Pulaski and was in Original Trek)

John De Lancie again.. The chap on Enterprise who regularly pops up as the Time Traveller.

In fact.. There are so many Trek people, they could last for many years..

Ah yes.. I forgot Bill Mumy was in DS9.. even better reason to get him..

Like the idea of the Duras Sisters.. I would extend that to Jonathan Del Arco, Martha Hackett and Michelle Forbes..

Wouldn't mind Diana Mulduar (Dr Pulaski and was in Original Trek)

John De Lancie again.. The chap on Enterprise who regularly pops up as the Time Traveller.

In fact.. There are so many Trek people, they could last for many years..

Diana Muldar would be a great guest. I did wonder a while back if she was actually still alive. . .God, still think of her first and foremost as being in LA Law. . .What a theme tune that program had! :wub:

Oooh, oooh <jumps up and down with excitement on his little bear paws>. . .would like Michelle Forbes too! :wub:

And Dragon, you're thinking of James Horan who plays the Future Guy from ENT. He was also in TNG (Descent 1&2) and DS9. I have a signed photo of him as a Jem H'dar soldier. He may have been in Voyager too. Will have to check IMDB.

I'd like to meet Jonathan Del Arco, but I should think I'm in the minority to be honest. He's way too obscure and unknown.

Just had a thought! What about Donna Murphy from Insurrection? :wub:

Respect

Admiral Bear

And Dragon, you're thinking of James Horan who plays the Future Guy from ENT. He was also in TNG (Descent 1&2) and DS9. I have a signed photo of him as a Jem H'dar soldier. He may have been in Voyager too. Will have to check IMDB.

Hi Bear.

No it's definately not James Horan.. I've met James a few times (and by the way, he is a fabulous singer)

I wil find out who I mean.. he has short black hair and a round face..

No it's definately not James Horan..  I've met James a few times (and by the way, he is  a fabulous singer)

I wil find out who I mean.. he has short black hair and a round face..

I've not seen an awful lot of ENT, but you've got me stumped!

<scratches head with paw> :lol:

OOOOH! I know who you mean! Isn't the character's name Daniels or something? Or at least it was when he first appeared as an officer on ENT.

Respect

Admiral Bear

Edited by Admiral_Bear

Just looked it up.. Matt Winston..

He played Crewman Daniels from the future in three episodes of Enterprise including Azati Prime..

He is the son of Stan Winston.. special effects wizard.. and has been in Artificial Intelligence AI, Halloween H20, New Nightmare and Galaxy Quest.. amongst others...

It's a real pain.. He was in the dealers room at a con in VEgas 2 years ago and I had him marked down to see on the second day, but he didn't return..so I missed my chance..

I had a quick search of the library at Startrek.com

I knew his name was Daniels, so I did a character search.

Didn't know he was related to Stan Winston. . now him I've heard of! :rolleyes:

Respect

Admiral Bear