Lovelly Lara's...

hey guys, was just wondering if you used your own hair with you costumes? or if now what did you use? cos my hair is really long, but not quit long enough and too thin really. at mo its too light but dying it darker is no problem, just wondered how you did the hair?

ele.

My hair used to be long enough to do it but i got really annoyed and chopped half of it off LOL.

So i used a ponytail hair piece which i tied onto my own ponytail then i tied in my hair with fabric bands in sections all the way down. I wouldnt be able to do it on my own you really need a helper to pull the ponytail through the bands because its so long.

It seemed to work much better than usual because of my helper tying it for me but it is quite heavy and restricts your neck a bit especially when you have a backpack on thats in the way too lol.

The ponytail i got was about $15 from America - its only synthetic hair and it tangles quite easy. Raiderbabe got her ponytail as a plait i think and she undid it - i think that was just from an every day costume shop here in the UK.

Hope that helps :)

yeah mine for the Traditional lara ( green top) was a plait that i undid and made into laras individual "bobbles" then tucked my real hair into it.......Mich redid my AQngel of darkness plait and then plaited it into my real hair! :angry:

yeah mine for the Traditional lara ( green top) was a plait that i undid and made into laras individual "bobbles" then tucked my real hair into it.......Mich redid my AQngel of darkness plait and then plaited it into my real hair! ^_^

Were you the one with the green top on the sunday?? Very fit :unsure:

yeah mine for the Traditional lara ( green top) was a plait that i undid and made into laras individual "bobbles" then tucked my real hair into it.......Mich redid my AQngel of darkness plait and then plaited it into my real hair! :P

Were you the one with the green top on the sunday?? Very fit :angel:

TYPICAL!!!!!!!- dont know why i bother! (lol) no one ever likes me! :unsure:

beks was very pretty though!!!!!!!!!! lol

Hey that Stargate bloke you liked fancied you!!! i didnt see him grabbing my bottom! :lol:

you mean Corin Nemec? he was really flirty with me too!!! made several comments on my 'little miss lucifox' top :D

RB i thought you looked amazing as Lara! wouldn't have photographed you if you didnt! i wanted to track you all down for a group lara photo but couldnt find ya. anyway loadsa ppl have pics :D

Ele.

Hey that Stargate bloke you liked fancied you!!! i didnt see him grabbing my bottom!  :lol:

you mean Corin Nemec? he was really flirty with me too!!! made several comments on my 'little miss lucifox' top :P

RB i thought you looked amazing as Lara! wouldn't have photographed you if you didnt! i wanted to track you all down for a group lara photo but couldnt find ya. anyway loadsa ppl have pics :D

Ele.

Echo that last though. I thought that you totally rocked as lara! This why I got a photo with you. And Beks to top that the picture with both of you - Awesome!