See You All Tomorrow!

Good Evening!

I'm really excited about tomorrow, I hope you guys are too. I have two photoshoots planned (Charlotte Hope, Daniel Portman), I'm hoping to get autographs from them both, I'll be browsing stalls, taking part in the auction and getting photos with cosplayers - it should be great!

I just wanted to say, I'll be there pretty much from opening to closing time tomorrow, so come up and say hi if you see me!

I'll be wearing a Star Wars T-Shirt and a hand of the king badge, and possible a grey hoodie (depends on how hot it gets).

Enjoy tomorrow and Sunday!

jakers

• Like 2

Good Evening!

I'm really excited about tomorrow, I hope you guys are too. I have two photoshoots planned (Charlotte Hope, Daniel Portman), I'm hoping to get autographs from them both, I'll be browsing stalls, taking part in the auction and getting photos with cosplayers - it should be great!

I just wanted to say, I'll be there pretty much from opening to closing time tomorrow, so come up and say hi if you see me!

I'll be wearing a Star Wars T-Shirt and a hand of the king badge, and possible a grey hoodie (depends on how hot it gets).

Enjoy tomorrow and Sunday!

jakers

Hope you have a great time tomorrow,I'm really looking forward to Sunday can't believe iam going to meet Michael Biehn :-) I will be wearing my No Walker's walking dead t shirt and i will have my Star's resident evil bag feel free to say hi :-) Edited by carnosoul
  • Like 1

I'll be dressed as Princess Leia (my take on it anyway) and on a mobility scooter and I'm a very cuddly lady, you can't miss me. Come find me, looking to make friends and will be getting photos with cosplay ears hopefully! And maybe I'll be asked too! :D :D

Hope you all have a great day/weekend!

Edited by mands151271