Costuming pictures!

Here are some of my photos from Coll - i posted this seperate as a Costume thread cause i met no guests :D I just wondered about with everyone in costume lol.

These are some of my digital photos - i have to scan a lot more in from my APS.

One of my Fave of me and Spiderman!

CatSpidey2.jpg

Frodo and Lara and eeep armless girl! :)

177d49f6.jpg

Nice one of Spidermans bottom for the ladies

Spideybum.jpg

Spidey and a little fan

Spideyboy.jpg

Eeeep who stole her arms!

runnerup.jpg

Rogue in the crowd

Rogue.jpg

Movie Lara and Trad Lara!

Group4.jpg

Lil' Group shot with half of Leigh sorry lol

Group3.jpg

Me and Spiderman again hehe

CatSpidey1.jpg

Those were all form Saturday :)

Edited by Beks

Click on that little gray IMG box above the post. They need to be hosted though - i put mine on photobucket for now :) I tried to tell you how to do it manually but the forum was thinking i wanted to post a picture and was doing it wrong and wouldn let me submit the post lol

Yeah i have a couple of pics of costumes i might have stole a couple from beks/mich hahaha as mine are still in the camera LOL!

oooops these are michs sowwwwy..i wont post em all LOL!:

Troy!!!!! ( ptenbob) is on here!

con7.jpg

anotherof michs pics LOL ( shes the kill bill bride! WICKED!!)

con3.jpg

I change mine in Photoshop but im sure there are lots of applications that let you change the format - are you sure you cant change them with the hosting tools? I know they let you crop and resize etc

heres some i forgot: Lady Elanors DAMN COOL AND LOOKING HOT as X-mens film Jean Grey!!!

http://img18.photobucket.com/albums/v53/Le...05/DSCF0130.jpg

Leigh as gambit with Rogue

http://img18.photobucket.com/albums/v53/Le...05/DSCF0020.jpg

Me as lara ( in the darker outfit on the right) with some stargate cosplayers !! who was the one next to me? he was quite cute AND he pinched my bum! :pyth:;)

http://img18.photobucket.com/albums/v53/Le...05/DSCF0142.jpg

LOL! I love the Gandalf taking a photo in the corner of one the pics! You're right - that first pic of Spiderman and Black Cat is so ace!

I'm also really pleased to see a photo of Kerrie and I with Sally. I didn't take any photos of her, Frodo doesn't own a camera (what a week excuse ;) ) I really love Nightmare before xmas, and whoever you are Sally, your costume rocked!!!!

Beks, Raider Babe, Mich (well *everyone* from raider quest!!!!!) I miss you all already. Can't wait to do it again :pyth:

LOL hey im the only shifty looking one there PyleaDude! lol I look like ive got half a bright yellow thing sticking outta my head also LOL - its only a price tag but it looks like a metal object embedded in my skull hehehe

What was the deal with the chick with no arms, how'd she do that?

I saw her later on sitting at the side holding a sign saying, "Have you seen this man?" with a hand drawn picture of a Jack O'Lantern/Tim Burton-type-character.

Edited by nicky