How did the nights out on the town go?

Yep, thats a date...

(If we can sneak off without those pervy boys, all the better, LMAO)

okies! lol and without the pervy boys! eurgh imagine them goin in a place like that.......... "SECURITY!!!!!!!!!!!"

They would only get over excited.....then sulk at the size of the battery powered cucumbers, LMAO...

I wouldn't ;):o:D

*walks off on his size 15 feet*

Nice one! :o

ROTFLMFAO.... :o:o

That cheered me up, hahahahahaha....

You'll have to show us girlies now, just to prove it *cough* ;):(:(

Sorry I only do private viewings ;)

Me too, and only for big bucks!

The SMH aint cheap girls!

;)

I'm Cheap....... :o:lol:

• Replies 579
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep, thats a date...

okies! lol and without the pervy boys! eurgh imagine them goin in a place like that.......... "SECURITY!!!!!!!!!!!"

They would only get over excited.....then sulk at the size of the battery powered cucumbers, LMAO...

I wouldn't ;):D:blink:

Nice one! :D

ROTFLMFAO.... :P:o

That cheered me up, hahahahahaha....

You'll have to show us girlies now, just to prove it *cough* ;)B);)

Sorry I only do private viewings ;)

Me too, and only for big bucks!

The SMH aint cheap girls!

;)

I'm Cheap....... :D^_^

We know that Bex!

Maybe you should advertise it! Heheheheeheh

:(;);)

I'm not that expensive....and I can give change

BuFF, sent you another e-mail let me know if you get it ;)

;) Hi JLB

Evening Bex :D

Cool, How's the baby????

He's cool, I'm on baby duty tonight as I sent the Mrs out to earn some beans (in tesco's - before BuFF or anyone says anything :(:P )

The Mrs and Baby JLB will be at MK on Sunday as I plan to be in carrie's queue early on saturday and it's a bit unfair to wake the little guy up that early and drag him up the M1!

Looking forward to finally meeting you and the others ;)

Hey, thats up to you..

I might only be at the pub for a hour or so, depends on how much shopping I do. It's Elliot's birthday on the 4th, so I will more than likely leave buying his presents till the weekend, more choice in MK, plus I have to get my Disney store fix, lol..

I want to get some shopping done on the Sunday. Mostly casual wear. You can send me in the right direction or join me. :D

Want a new pair of jeans or two, a few sweatshirts/T-shirts and maybe a couple of shirts. Also need new pair of shoes and a couple pairs of trainers.

I might well join you Salem. :D

Excellent. We can shop till we drop.....including Ann Summers! I need a new sexy bra and knickers! ;):o:rolleyes::lol::D

u had a sexy red combo if i remember rightly from c5, salem! i hear buff reached heights he'd never been to before!

:P:D:D;)

That he did! He's certainly Buff where it matters! ;):D;);):lol:

Yep, thats a date...

I wouldn't :D:lol::rolleyes:

aye, aye ;);)

15 feet!? Does that equate to 15 mm, 15 cm or 15 inches in spam size? :lol::D:D

Hey, thats up to you..

I might only be at the pub for a hour or so, depends on how much shopping I do. It's Elliot's birthday on the 4th, so I will more than likely leave buying his presents till the weekend, more choice in MK, plus I have to get my Disney store fix, lol..

I want to get some shopping done on the Sunday. Mostly casual wear. You can send me in the right direction or join me. :lol:

Want a new pair of jeans or two, a few sweatshirts/T-shirts and maybe a couple of shirts. Also need new pair of shoes and a couple pairs of trainers.

i hear a shopping trip coming on! i neeeeeeeeeeeed to do some shopping, desperatley - i need my fix!

ooh bex, can i hit the disney store with ya?!

Of course you can. Then we can do Ann Summers *laughs in a very dirty manner*

Ill see you in there!

:D;)

Why does that not surprise me?!?!?!?!?!?!

They have a great maids outfit I wanna get some lucky girl, but all the ones I ask wont wear it?

Im gonna ask them if they'll dress up as Princess Leia instead!, Maybe that might work!

;)

But you usually wear the maids outfit yourself! :lol::D:rolleyes:

• Showmasters Admin
MORNING   ;)

*notices EL is on the forum, waits to do some more flirting*

hehe im afraid im all out of flirting for now.... u wore me out! lol :lol: plus, yesterday i spent waaaaaaaaaaaay to much time on the forum - i really shud do sum work today! ;)

:lol:;)

We'll just have to make up for it on Saturday ;)

BuFF, sent you another e-mail let me know if you get it :D

:D Hi JLB

Evening Bex :D

Cool, How's the baby????

He's cool, I'm on baby duty tonight as I sent the Mrs out to earn some beans (in tesco's - before BuFF or anyone says anything :D:D )

The Mrs and Baby JLB will be at MK on Sunday as I plan to be in carrie's queue early on saturday and it's a bit unfair to wake the little guy up that early and drag him up the M1!

Looking forward to finally meeting you and the others :D

Cool, See you there. Not long to go now..... :D

lar de dar de dar.........

ooh bex if u come on ere again, soz botu ealryer, i went to log back on but then we had a power cut! by the time we sorted all the computers out u were gone *sniff* i wanna spk to you!!!!!! *double sniff*

Tis ok, we're together now. xx

Hey, thats up to you..

I want to get some shopping done on the Sunday. Mostly casual wear. You can send me in the right direction or join me. :D

Excellent. We can shop till we drop.....including Ann Summers! I need a new sexy bra and knickers! ;):o:lol:;);)

u had a sexy red combo if i remember rightly from c5, salem! i hear buff reached heights he'd never been to before!

:P;):D;)

That he did! He's certainly Buff where it matters! ;);););):lol:

Aint that the truth!

;)

BuFF, sent you another e-mail let me know if you get it :lol:

Received and replied back to you mate, need your mobile number so we can hook up at C6, ive sent you mine!

:wub:

Done it! ;)

Gotta feed the little guy so will be back on later..........

Top man!

Look forward to meeting the family lunchbox!

;)

;) Hi JLB

Evening Bex ;)

Cool, How's the baby????

He's cool, I'm on baby duty tonight as I sent the Mrs out to earn some beans (in tesco's - before BuFF or anyone says anything :D:lol: )

Looking forward to finally meeting you and the others ;)

Cool, See you there. Not long to go now..... :wub:

It's not long to go now at all :D ...

Received and replied back to you mate, need your mobile number so we can hook up at C6, ive sent you mine!

:D

Done it! ;)

Gotta feed the little guy so will be back on later..........

Top man!

Look forward to meeting the family lunchbox!

:D

Sweet, and well done on the 3000+ posts now, must have happened over the last couple of days...probably asking if some young girl was fit :wub::lol:;)