Collectormania 5

Tigerlily

Hey you guys who went to C5 this weekend!

First of all, I miss you lots!!!!!! Come back soon will ya!!!!

Second, couldn't you post your experiences here, and if you'd like to post your piccies here too, so we can find them easily? :D

I'm sooo curious! :P

Hope y'all had a G R E A T time, hunny bunnies!! :wub::wub:

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hay babe

Im still at C5, will be leaving soon though.

I am having such a good time, brill weekend.

I have seen all the LOTR peeps, I saw Craig twice!

I went to the talk on Sat and Sun night, verry funny!!!! "No!" (for those who were there!)

must go, I will go on Chatzy tonight/afternoon when I get home.

I also met LMB, wish I could have met you too!

There is gonna be a starwars reunion at C6, I hope some LOTR peeps will come too.

anyway

see you later

Naomi

:D

Craig Parker - absolutely gorgeous and really funny, lovely guy

Harry Sinclair - No! (lol) really sweet, quite quiet but very friendly

Sala Baker - love him love him love him! v.cool and funny and he remembered us again

Lawrence Makoare - big bear man, the pink star glasses were slightly scary though :lol:

Jed Brophy - didnt have long to speak to him but he seemed nice, good in the talks

Paul Norell - wouldnt stop speaking lol!! he was really friendly though :P

Brad Doufif - weird-ish and had a funny accent but he was cool :D

Joe Pantaliano - i thought he was quite nice actually (but i saw him on sunday??) seemed really pleased that we had come to see him :P

the talks were amazing though, i was in hysterics the whole time (had tummy ache after :D ) they are such great guys - loved them all :(:D

and before i post my photos i'd just like to say i go rather photo-mad and most of them are rubbish or of nothing or blurred etc. and i havent got round to deleting them yet ;)

First lot

Second lot

Enjoy...

Edited by *Amy*

:D *aarrgghh*

*stomp stomp stomp stomp!!!*

I soooo miss u guys!! Where are youuuuu, come home!!! :wub:

Darky, Kilty, LMB, Narago, Nell, Jay, Silent Bob, Theoden, Potatoes, Naurarwen, Billybird yadda yadda yadda...

*uuhh* Feeling lost without you... :o

Hey! We have a party to arrange, so you better get your cute butts in heah sooooon!!

Edited by Tigerlily

Craig Parker - absolutely gorgeous and really funny, lovely guy

Harry Sinclair - No! (lol) really sweet, quite quiet but very friendly

Sala Baker - love him love him love him! v.cool and funny and he remembered us again

Lawrence Makoare - big bear man, the pink star glasses were slightly scary though :yoda:

Jed Brophy - didnt have long to speak to him but he seemed nice, good in the talks

Paul Norell - wouldnt stop speaking lol!! he was really friendly though :P

Brad Doufif - weird-ish and had a funny accent but he was cool :blink:

Joe Pantaliano - i thought he was quite nice actually (but i saw him on sunday??) seemed really pleased that we had come to see him :wub:

the talks were amazing though, i was in hysterics the whole time (had tummy ache after :D ) they are such great guys - loved them all B):D

and before i post my photos i'd just like to say i go rather photo-mad and most of them are rubbish or of nothing or blurred etc. and i havent got round to deleting them yet ;)

First lot

Second lot

Enjoy...

OMG OMG love those pic's!!

Graig=very very sexy!!! :D

Heheh yeess yesss, all mine are on film at the moment, but it'll take me a while to get em up ,but it was soo amazing! God to meet soooo mnay nice people! Everyone is just so lovely!! :help: Have a great pic I need to scan in of Kilty too...Mwhahahah!!

Anyway, I'm glad you've been keeping the forum warm, while I've been gone!! :angry:

Hey Darky, wanna know what i did this saturday?? haha!

I actually packed a small bag, you know, the most needy things like toothbrush and a bottle of wine :angry: and went to the airport. Sat down and begged that I would be able to go to C5.

And yepp, I found a ticket for the flight to England, but i couldn't find any for the returnflight. So I couldn't make it.... Had to go right back home.

I was so close to actually make it though... :help:

I actually packed a small bag, you know, the most needy things like toothbrush and a bottle of wine :angry: and went to the airport. Sat down and begged that I would be able to go to C5.

And yepp, I found a ticket for the flight to England, but i couldn't find any for the returnflight. So I couldn't make it.... Had to go right back home.

I was so close to actually make it though... :help:

Are you serious!!! I wouldda just died if you had managed to get here!! LoL Did you really doo that??

I actually packed a small bag, you know, the most needy things like toothbrush and a bottle of wine  :angry:  and went to the airport. Sat down and begged that I would be able to go to C5.

I was so close to actually make it though...  :help:

Are you serious!!! I wouldda just died if you had managed to get here!! LoL Did you really doo that??

haha, you bet i did!! I even got my friend to come along! we were so determined to go, lemme tell ya that!

:D Have a great pic I need to scan in of Kilty too...Mwhahahah!!

:wub:B):o Nooooooooooooooooooooooooo.............. :o:o:o

And I can't put your you-know-what pic up (as blackmail :( ) cos I promised I wouldn't!!! :D

:D *aarrgghh*

*stomp stomp stomp stomp!!!*

I soooo miss u guys!! Where are youuuuu, come home!!! :D

Darky, Kilty, LMB, Narago, Nell, Jay, Silent Bob, Theoden, Potatoes, Naurarwen, Billybird yadda yadda yadda...

*uuhh* Feeling lost without you... :(

Hey! We have a party to arrange, so you better get your cute butts in heah sooooon!!

Awwwwwwwwww missed you too Tigerlilly!! *hugs* :wub: So sorry to hear about that airport fiasco - you were sooo close!! :o

Right, I'm off now to pic up my photos from Boots. I'll be straight back to post them on here! B)