Are photoshoot tickets guaranteed?

Was it for Richard Dean Anderson?

That's the only one I saw with issues, because so many people who had a low enough ticket to go in the first photo shoot (like me) couldn't get in early enough to actually make it (it took 40 mins between doors opening and me getting in...)

To ensure those with entry ONLY for Friday got their photos, they called those people and then I think did as many multi day people as possible, before permitting anyone else to come back on Saturday or Sunday, so he didn't overrun horrendously and throw later photoshoots out.

This is sounding very worrying....RDA is the ONLY one I'm interested in and so far all I've heard about is problems with both his photo ops and auto queues.....

Not encouraging for someone like myself who really is on their last tether with Showmasters and their organisation at LFCC :no:

That's the only one I saw with issues, because so many people who had a low enough ticket to go in the first photo shoot (like me) couldn't get in early enough to actually make it (it took 40 mins between doors opening and me getting in...)

To ensure those with entry ONLY for Friday got their photos, they called those people and then I think did as many multi day people as possible, before permitting anyone else to come back on Saturday or Sunday, so he didn't overrun horrendously and throw later photoshoots out.

It didn't help much that he turned up 20 minutes late for the photo shoot.. Nice guy. I'm sure it wasn't his fault. :no:

It didn't help much that he turned up 20 minutes late for the photo shoot.. Nice guy. I'm sure it wasn't his fault. :no:

20 minutes late? Are you sure? what time did he start & finish??

I got to the RDA shoot at 1.55pm precisely, having taken somewhere close to 80, 90 minutes to get in despite having a pre-booked ticket - and a crew member said he was done shooting, it was Neve Campbell now

Edited by Mr Brownstone

don't go by the times on the page, I was told only gold holders at the first lot, I was being turned away from most of them, one of the guys was really rude too! it was total mayhem today and I had to get money back on a photo shoot as they messed it all up :(