Ticket & photoshoot question

Ticket:
I downloaded the Eventbrite app on my phone, and can view the tickets/QD scan code, but would it be best to have them printed out or can I use my phone?

Photoshoot:
Couple of questions for this one!
1. I understand there are priority queues when it comes to photoshoots, but I was just wondering on my ticket it simply states Batch 1 / 2 - Roughly how long will I be waiting to get my photo?
2. I booked more photos for the same actors over different times, so am I able to get the two photos done at the same time as long as I present my two tickets that state this? (Again, they're both within the same batch)

Sorry if these seem like really badly worded questions, if you're not understanding, please let me know and I'll try rephrase it better!

Thanks.
(PS: I am uber excited about my first comic con, gonna be awesome to meet so many people!)
X

Please read the first post here for timing of photo sessions: http://showmastersonline.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=89444

And here's our e-ticketing FAQ: http://showmastersonline.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=87828

Sorry, but I am not sure if I understand the other questions. You have booked two photos for an actor and want to know if you can get them both in one go? If so: Yes.

Doesn't matter, on your phone, on paper or tattoo'd on your butt, from what I heard anything goes, as long as they can scan it.

Photoshoots:

1. There is no priority, except for diamond (for diamond guests) and gold pass holders. The batchnumbers are only the call order, like VQ tickets are for auto's. with batch 1 and 2, you should be called in 15-20 minutes would be my guess, depending on the guest in question and how popular that one is. after you're called, you can join the queue at any time you like.

2. If the shoot tickets are for the same guest on the same day, yes, you can get them done at the same time as far as I know.

Edited by Vhiper

• Moderators

You can just show them on your phone.

Each batch takes roughly 10-15 minutes. With diamond guests there will be batches of pass holders first, everyone else will only have gold pass holders first. So batch 1 for those will be more or less immediate, batch 2 10-15 minutes in etc

Yes you can use more than one photo ticket at the same time, even if they are different batches.

Thanks guys for speedy responses!
Didn't notice the photoshoot info on the schedules, completely by-passed them.
And perfect! Was worried I'd have to get one photo, then go back and join the queue. Great to know don't need to. X

Edited by danalar

I have a actual ticket for photo with Robert Englund and a E Ticket for photo with reeve Carney. On reeve it says Batch 1 but on Roberts doesn't say anything but a number and the ticket is yellow. Does anyone know what batch that ticket is?

Sounds like a pre-eventbrite old style ticket, those are called straight after gold passes and before any other batches.

• Moderators

I have a actual ticket for photo with Robert Englund and a E Ticket for photo with reeve Carney. On reeve it says Batch 1 but on Roberts doesn't say anything but a number and the ticket is yellow. Does anyone know what batch that ticket is?

Actual paper tickets from the old store are batch 0 in effect. The photo calling order is in the schedule post.