Gemma Whelan refund - question

Hello!

Even if I have a Weekend Ticket, can I request the refund for the Saturday OP?

Thank you!

A weekend ticket is for the whole weekend even if you don't use it one day. You will be issued with a wrist band which will allow you access across the weekend. A refund for a single day will not be able to be done I'm afraid

Edited by welcome_earthling

Hello!

Even if I have a Weekend Ticket, can I request the refund for the Saturday OP?

Thank you!

A weekend ticket is for the whole weekend even if you don't use it one day. You will be issued with a wrist band which will allow you access across the weekend. A refund for a single day will not be able to be done I'm afraid

I was talking about Gemma Whelan refund, it's in the title; she can't attend on Saturday. I thought it was clear, sorry :P

Am I missing the announcement that said she can't attend Saturday? I was planning on meeting her Sunday anyway but I feel like I've missed something... How do you know of the day change?

Check your email:

We are sorry to announce that due to work commitments Gemma Whelan can no longer attend Saturday of LFCC.

Gemma will STILL be attending Sunday all day

You are free to use your Saturday ticket on Sunday.

Please be aware that Sunday entry tickets are sold out so if you don't have a Sunday entry ticket currently you will need to request a refund.

If you require a refund please email shop@showmastersevents.com with your order number and request a refund.

Sorry for any inconvenience caused,

Showmasters

Am I missing the announcement that said she can't attend Saturday? I was planning on meeting her Sunday anyway but I feel like I've missed something... How do you know of the day change?

Check your email:

We are sorry to announce that due to work commitments Gemma Whelan can no longer attend Saturday of LFCC.

Gemma will STILL be attending Sunday all day

You are free to use your Saturday ticket on Sunday.

Please be aware that Sunday entry tickets are sold out so if you don't have a Sunday entry ticket currently you will need to request a refund.

If you require a refund please email shop@showmastersevents.com with your order number and request a refund.

Sorry for any inconvenience caused,

Showmasters

I assuming you are refering to a photoshoot as an announcement has not yet been made and most people will not have received this email.

I maybe corrected but it states refunds are for people who do not have Sunday entry. As you have a weekend ticket you will not receive a refund as you are able to get your photoshoot on the Sunday.

Edited by welcome_earthling

Everything that's missing will be done tomorrow, or during the course of the evening.

At the risk of sounding noisy, if you're attending both days why don't you get your photo on the Sunday?

Because she'll come to Italy next week instead of Daniel Portman and I have the chance to meet her there too, so I would like to use my money for Daniel ^^'

Everything that's missing will be done tomorrow, or during the course of the evening.

At the risk of sounding noisy, if you're attending both days why don't you get your photo on the Sunday?

Because she'll come to Italy next week instead of Daniel Portman and I have the chance to meet her there too, so I would like to use my money for Daniel ^^'

Sorry, while I personally understand that this is not a case where you could get a refund. You can try and ask at the sales table if you can swap for Daniel, but I can't make any promises.