Gold Pass Question (2 Free Photo Shoots)

I'm really looking forward to more £10 being announced before the event. At the moment I don't think I'll be using my vouchers since there is no one I'm interested in to be honest. But like we've been told a million times, more guest will most likely be announced before next week so we just have to be patient. :)

• Moderators

If I was willing to pay an additional £5 / £10, isn't it possible to have some kind of upgrade to the normal £10 autograph?

No. It's being allowed for the photoshoots as there are only 2 guests this time that would have been valid choices but there are a lot more doing autos so the original rule there is maintained.

I read about the photoshoots, which is a really cool thing. But funny though, that I'm willing to pay even more and there is no way to do that. Seems like they don't want my money ;)

They hope you'll use the 10 pound voucher on a guest you don't want and spent an extra 15 pounds on the guest you do want ;) If they give us what we wanted, they'd miss out on 10 pounds. With the photoshoots it's being done because the only 2 photoshoot guests charging 10 pounds would be swamped with hundreds of gold pass holders wanting to use their vouchers... Also gold pass holders need to be squeezed to the max for their cash ;)