Sign in to follow this  
showmasters

Latest Comic Guest Announcement - LEE BRADLEY

Latest Comic Guest Announcement - Lee Bradley

Attending: Friday, Saturday and Sunday

Artist: Transformers
PRIMARILY known within comics for his contributions to various of Titan’s Transformers titles, Lee Bradley spends much of his time working in advertising and storyboarding for films and TV.
An accredited LucasFilm artist, he is much in demand to provide illustrations for trading cards with his art appearing in such sets as Mars Attacks: Invasion, Star Wars Galactic Files, Marvel’s Greatest Battles, Women of Marvel and Avengers: Age of Ultron.
STAN_LEE_COLOUR_FILE.jpg

Yay!! He's a top bloke. We have three of his drawings on our front room wall. He comissioned one for me for my fiancé as a pressie :)

Not really a suggesion but is there any chance of getting any more transformers artists? Casey Coller for example etc as they all have awesome styles

Not really a suggesion but is there any chance of getting any more transformers artists? Casey Coller for example etc as they all have awesome styles

Very much sounds like a suggestion to me! 😋
  • Like 1

Well it kinda is but I have some work by Casey as it is and its awesome and would love more but will certainly get some work by Lee as well