Upgrades to Gold Passes - how to proceed

Hi QS.... Or any mod who may know...

I already have bought a Christopher Lloyd with the clock face photo way back while still on the older paper ticket system. I am considering upgrading to his diamond pass? Is it possible to do this and have the original ticket I bought refunded as I don't need or want two pics with the clock face?

Could I send the ticket back for a refund if I purchased a diamond pass?

Wasn't sure whether it was best to ask here or to open a new topic thread.

Thanks

We had a similar thing for MJF and it got through fine. Can't see Christopher being any different. If it's a physical ticket you'll have to send that one back though.

Thanks QS,

I'd have no problem sending it back. I did e mail for advice but I understand they are swamped.

I guess it would be a similar thing to this.... Buy the diamond, inform the sales team and then return the ticket for the refund?

Thanks agsin

Hi was wondering how to proceed with our ticket upgrade do we bring the originals to the con or send them?

You said you had already e-mailed the shop? I posted in that topic and confirmed that you will need to send them, no refunds will be done at the show.

It's very strange, I sent an email to get a refund for both my saturday and sunday tickets(with the number of the orders clearly written) and only got refunded for one. So I sent another email to ask for the refund again.

It's very strange, I sent an email to get a refund for both my saturday and sunday tickets(with the number of the orders clearly written) and only got refunded for one. So I sent another email to ask for the refund again.

Sorry for that. The store is swamped and they try to get through everything as fast as they can. This was an oversight.

Hi whats the address to send them too? Ad thanx queen

If you need the physical address to return the tickets please e-mail me, I already requested that in another topic. Click on my user name, the e-mail address to contact me is on my profile page which will then show for you.

Sorry for that. The store is swamped and they try to get through everything as fast as they can. This was an oversight.

thanks, I received an email this morning!

I wasnt worried or anything though, the admins seem pretty efficient!

Hi, any idea how long the process is taking at the mo? Upgraded from early to gold but had the physical tickets. Sent them back recorded and they were signed for on the 2nd of July but not heard anything else? I have emailed the shop (early this week) but appreciate they are snowed under. Just want to upgrade my loader photoshoot ticket to a weaver diamond pass but can't afford to if won't get the refunds until after the con :(