Diamond Pass Query

Hi,

First I'll say that this has been asked and covered somewhere else then I apologise..... direct me to the link if neccessary and then lock or delete this thread lol.

Anyways as a regular Gold Pass holder I just had a query for this years event.

I don't have a Diamond pass for Bill Paxton or Christopher lloyd, can i still use the gold pass in the normal fashion at their autograph and photo queues. I read this in the Gold Pass info

Please be aware however, that for Diamond Pass Guests you will require a VQ ticket if that guest does an open signing session.

Photo Session Priority Gold Pass Holders will be given priority queuing at the photo sessions! This means you will either be called up first if you arrive at the beginning of the photo session, or will be able to join the back of a smaller queue if the photo session is being called up in batches. (This excludes any photo sessions with Diamond Pass Guests)

Does that mean that refer to the Likes of Fox who are Diamond only or is it for all guests that are running a normal package as well as a Diamond package (Paxton, Weaver, Gambon etc).

Same with the photoshoots.. I was under the impression that Diamonds had priority, then gold, then everyone by batch/ticket number.

Just wanted to try and clarify it really so that if we do need to get VQ's for the likes of Lloyd and Paxton as Gold Pass holders I'm prepared to do so lol

Again, sorry if it's been covered elsewhere.

Thanks

• Moderators

While we are awaiting confirmation of the exact queuing procedure for gold passes when it comes to Diamond Pass guests, any Diamond guests who are doing 'open' signings that are NOT included for gold passes to queue will have this mentioned when they are announced. (None of such guests announced so far have been excluded.)

• Like 1

Thanks etmuse... I did assume this was the case but wasn't entirely sure. Had someone ask me so said I would look into it.

I read it as say MJ fox decided to do an 'open' signing session which we know is unlikely, it would require everyobe even Gold passers to get a VQ ticket.

Thanks again :smile:

Now etmuse fell for the same I fell for. :lol:

The part about "will have this mentioned when announced" was what I thought/expect would happen. That post has since apparently been developing a life of it's own. I don't know how many times I made myself clear since then, but in the current state some users here are in I could probably tattoo it to my forehead and it wouldn't work. ><

Anyway, confirmation on the exact queueing system for Diamond Pass tickets has been requested. I'm going to ask for clarification of this wording as well.

• Like 1