big stars little stars

I'm assuming you are trying to figure out who has the longest lines? We gave up trying to give estimates on that a long time ago.

Sorry, but "Popular" is totally in the eye of the beholder. Go for the guest that is most popular for you and who you want to see most and then work down your list of priorities.

All you need to do in the morning is collect Virtual Queue tickets anyway, the explanation how that works is in the FAQ. That way you can be in several lines at once and get through seeing more people easier.

• Like 1

I suspect there may be more than Sigourney and MJF in a separate enclosed area, with all the big names this year. There could be 8 to 10 potentially who I think will be in their own closed off signing booth.

My guess would be the following: Michael J Fox, Sigourney Weaver, Michael Gambon, Jonathan Pryce, Richard Dean Anderson, Bill Paxton, plus potentially Christopher Lloyd, Catherine Tate and Neve Campbell.

will we be told which guests will be more popular than other obvisuly the diamond pass guests will be popular but what about the others just so we have an idea who to v. queue for first???

Also have a look at the number of thread views for the guest announcements on the forum as well if you are not sure, as these are always a good guide to how busy a guest will be.