Gold Pass - Included Talks?

Hello,

First of all I apologise if I've missed a post where this is covered. I searched gold + talks and so on but may have missed something. How do you know which talks are diamond pass and not covered by the gold pass? The description says, " some specific diamond package guest talks" are excluded. Does that mean all of them? If not, which ones? I'm just a bit adrift. Any advice gratefully received. :smile: Thank you.

• Moderators

Talks so far announced which are not included in the gold pass are:

Diamond-exclusive talks with Christopher Lloyd and Robert Englund - only relevant diamond pass holders can attend these

Both of the talks involving Michael J Fox - gold and regular entry holders can also attend these by buying a ticket, MJF diamond holders have them included

As much as possible all attempts will be made to clarify when a talk is announced if it is not included in gold pass. (For example in the first post of the MJF thread it is specified that his talks are not included)

This was one of the things that was a little disappointing last year. The printed schedules just weren't very clear which talks were free or paid. It would be nice if they use a colour or coded legend to show which talks are included for each ticket type;

So a diamond, gold bar, a £ sign and simply Free... or something along those lines.

• Like 1

It's the talks that would make the Gold Pass worthwhile for me, but at the moment I think I'll hold off as there's no talk information yet that I can see... tho may have missed it as I've been looking at the website. Happy to part with the money, with a bit more information on what you get. Again, I may be missing it :)

Have to say i have a gold pass but am very confused if there are any talks i can get into free using it, also is a shame that with the MJF talks they were sold outside of the package but the CL ones are not?

• Moderators

There will be plenty of other talks announced once the line up is a little more complete. The vast majority of these will be included in gold pass.