Newcastle Film and Comic Con Schedule

enrohm, again I am really sorry you are losing money. Like sidjames I feel for you. But you bought the tickets knowing the risk and the rules. You're asking for an exception to these rules now which simply is not possible.

Seeing your prior post on here pretty much paraphrased what I wrote I wasn't sure how to understand you.

No, I didn't remember your post about asking what the e-tickets mean in your situation - way too many e-ticket questions. And unless someone mentions a prior post I really normally don't go checking. People want answers fast, and there's a lot of questions to deal with.

Do you get allocated a place for the photshoot (already have ticket for the shoot purchased) when you arrive at the venue or do you just go and queue up before the photoshoot begins?

Thanks

It's been explained a couple of times already.:smile: There is no time allocation, all that matters is the schedule. The order of the photoshoot tickets to be called is old tickets, e-tickets without batch number, e-Tickets with batch number, pay on the day. Depending on what kind of ticket you have you line up - if you have an e-ticket with batch there's no need to be there early for the photoshoot cause the others go first anyway.

I was sold a Sunday ticket for Eve 2 days ago, why???? she was cancelled on Sunday at the start of the month! Will I still get my refund and is there any spaces left for a photo shoot on the Saturday as I have already paid for one on the Sunday!

Edited by voldycat

I was sold a Sunday ticket for Eve 2 days ago, why???? she was cancelled on Sunday at the start of the month! Will I still get my refund and is there any spaces left for a photo shoot on the Saturday as I have already paid for one on the Sunday!

I'm really sorry, if that happened she was accidentally not removed from the store. Of course you will receive a refund.

etmuse has answered your question about Saturday in the other topic already.

I have e-tickets for my James Marsters and Eve Myles photoshoots, however I am unsure of whether or not they have a batch number. But I have late entry so I'd have to go into the later sessions. Will these be the ones Id have to go to as Im unsure whether I'd be going in second or third?