Future Angel Guests:

Adam

Hey People,

I wanted to make a list of all the Angel cast id like to see in the future shows, I know that David Boraneaz would not go to a Signing, anyway I'm meeting him this year at a convention which is very very expensive, I have met Andy Hallett before and i will see him at a signing again this year, but i dont think i will get his autograph again as i only like getting one, but anyhow, he does alot of signings around the states and England.

Anyway getting to the point, In order i have listed the main cast members i want to see the most at Collectorsmania 4 and the other CM shows:

Main Cast

Charisma Carpenter- Cordy

Alexis Denisof- Wes

Amy Acker- Fred

J Richard August- Gunn

Vincent Kartheiser- Connor

Andy Hallett- Lorne, The Host (At bottom as i have met him before, and hes a main cast member from Season 4 epi-14)

Below i have added a list of all the co-star id like to see, there has been so many from Buffy who have been in Angel, Id do ANYTHING to meet Eliza Dushku and she would be at number one any day, but as shes not really an Angel co-star regular i'll left her out:

Co-Cast

Vladimir Kulich- The Beast

Stephanie Romanov- Lilha

Brody Hutzler- Landok

Keith Szarabajka- Holtz

Daniel Dae Kim- Gavin Park

kane thingy- Linsey Mcdonald

Mark Lutz- Groo (Met Before)

Julie Benz- Darla (Meeting this year)

Juliet Landau- Drusilla (Meeting this year)

What do you think????

Regards,

Adam

how could you forget the lovely Gwen? (don't know the actresses real name)

Anthoner cool co-cast member would be clayton rohner, he was a main villain in only one episode but was also the lead in the greatest show of all time- G VS E

I wanted to make a list of all the Angel cast id like to see in the future shows, I know that David Boraneaz would not go to a Signing, anyway I'm meeting him this year at a convention which is very very expensive

If its the one in Brighton in August, Im going to that as well. Expensive isnt the word. Im buying the 2 gold seating tickets and two tickets to meet David, all this for only £260. Its not even really for me, its for the girlfriend whose a big fan. Now if it was Sarah Michelle Gellar, that would be a different kettle of fish.

Darryl

hey im going to the angel thing in brighton aswell!! its gonna be soo cool, whilst costing an arm and a leg!!!!

im going to get david's autograph cause its really expensive, instead im goin for one of the co-stars, so hopefully i will get a pic with wesley, fred, lorne, cordy, in fact who ever is goin really!

im only getting the cheap £49 tickets, but its still expensive, its better be good?!!

have you booked you tickets all ready?

lots of love brightstar xoxo :vader::D

I added all this infomation in the last one i posted but the admin deleted it i think.

I'm going to it to, the twins are 2 german guys who played the two gun-men in homecoming.

If anyone wants to talk about the David Boreanaz event with me just e-mail me at:

darth_fozzy@hotmail.com

I am confused in how its gonna work at that event! Cause i have got the David boreanaz Autograph ticket but then it says about adding another £5 for a photo?

I am confused in how its gonna work at that event! Cause i have got the David boreanaz Autograph ticket but then it says about adding another £5 for a photo?

It's £49 to get one item signed, and a photograph taken with David.

If you want a 10x8 signed, you can either take along your own or buy one at the event (which is what they mean my the £5 for a photo), but you can still only get one thing signed - so if you want the 10x8 signed, you get nothing else.

I personally think it's tight of them not to allow you one 10x8 and one personal item, seing as there are only 500 autograph/photo tickets, but that's the way it goes i suppose.

Jo

I heard a mini rumor going around that Michelle Trachtenbergs going! I've met her beofre she was very nice and friendly, and i am the same age as her so i think it was different for her cause of all men talking to her, It was her only ever apperance signing autographs in the world, and she was so scared she has not done oone since, so maybe this one will be her second?

I also feel that 500 is not much, Do you think that they will sell out of the photos (10x8)?

Also the man said to me who runs it, that All End of Days guest will be free for him to get before his event! That means all 4 main cast could be at this event!

Alexis Denisof and Amy Acker would be my choices.

VampireSlayer3, you said you could bring your own photo for David to sign, or one of the guests, I found some really good official photos on web, and i e-mailed the man, and he said that Fox/WB normally wont let you re-sell there products or something like that, (Which i wont re-sell) he also said that it would be better to get a photo at the event to make sure, its better not to be let down if he saint gonna sign.

Its only official items which Darryl told me throught an e-mail like, Posters, Action Figures from Moore Action Collectables, and stuff like that.

Hi all,

Thought I would drop a post here since I saw my name mentioned. Just to clarify what official means.

Basically anything that is an Angel item that has either a WB or Fox (Fox are the distributors in America) copyright information on. As I said to Adam this can be DVDs, posters, books. Any mechandise that has the copyright information on it is official.

Photos can be a bit tricky since many of them do not have this. What the organisers of this event could be selling are authorised publicity shots.

Its all a bit crap and comes down to copyright law and the owners of Angel not loosing out on mechandising money.

I dont want to scare anyone with this, just warn you. I have been in the situation where they would not sign something because it wasnt an 'official' item and had to purchase a picture.

By the way, Adam told me that he purchased his tickets direct from Brighton Centre. These are not the organisers. I dont think Showmasters will let me post the website for a competitor, so email me directly and I shall send you the link.

Regards

Darryl

Also to metion another point just in case everyone thinks its a great idea to go to this event. It all can work out quite expensive. Your entry for the day is a minimum of £49. To purchase a ticket to see David (now sold out for the Saturday) is £49. To see any of the other cast members is £29 each. This includes your photo taken with them and 1 autograph.

Regards

Darryl

Just a further quick post. The situation with the photos that someone mentioned earlier about the 'not for resale'.

The way business works is this (and I got this slightly wrong above) , Fox owns Buffy and Angel. They sell it to other TV stations, for example Sky One. Warner Bros have the distributer rights for the UK.

Now about this 'not for resale'. What happens is, say for example, Kelloggs want to have Buffy or Angel free gifts of posters, postcards or whatever. They pay Fox a one off payment of loads of money to be able to do this.

Right now say another company wants to produce posters of Buffy or Angel. They agree a fee with Fox and also Fox gets royalties for each poster sold.

Kellogs are not making any money from the free gifts they include, so Fox will not receive any royalties. The poster company is making money off of something that Fox owns, thats why they have to pay royalties.

Normally in the world of business, any item that comes free in your breakfast is 'not for resale'. The bottom line is if Fox are not making any money off it, then it wont be signed.

Secondly, the photos that are taken to this event have to be authorised. Now previously I have said about official photos, which you might get away with. However, if you have a photo that say David or his manager do not like, then he will not sign. So you might get away with an unofficial photo.

The photos that are at the show have all been preapproved by David and his manager.

Regards

Darryl

Obi- Wan what was Charima Carpenter like when you met her, i know you said she was full of her self but tell us what she said to you, as i always thought she would be very friendly to her fans!?!

Obi- Wan what was Charima Carpenter like when you met her, i know you said she was full of her self but tell us what she said to you, as i always thought she would be very friendly to her fans!?!

Hey Adam.

I didn't mean to dis Charisma, I actually really like her, it may have just been the people around her that gave her this appearance to her fans. When meeting her we were told not to speak to her, and not to ask her any questions of any kind. (Though I always say Hi and thank you to a guest, regardless of what their entourage say).

She was pleasant and smiling with fans, but I think she was just very nervous at attending a convention, as I believe it was her first one. However she loosened up towards the end...a little, (but I heard that she avoided attending the closing ceremony too).

I also base my judgement on the fact that Joss Whedon, James Marsters, Nic Brendon, Amber Benson and the other guests had joined us at the disco and we all got pretty drunk. They weren't afraid to mix it up with the attendees where as Charisma distanced herself from us.

Make of that what you will, but I know a lot of fans that attended were disappointed with this approach from Charisma.

Obi-Wan :yoda:

(By the way I'm meeting Juliet Landau and Clare Kramer tonight in Bournemouth, will let you know how that goes)