Letters Live

twiga

Your right Tom Hiddleston was in fact there.

We took our daughter who is a huge Benedict fan, but Tom is a VERY close second. I will always remember the moment and sound she made when the compare announced "ladies and gentlemen please give a warm welcome to Mr.....Tom.....Hiddleston"

There was a very clear and audible in take of breath from all the women in the room.

Great night and well worth the round trip from Birmingham!

Your right Tom Hiddleston was in fact there.

We took our daughter who is a huge Benedict fan, but Tom is a VERY close second. I will always remember the moment and sound she made when the compare announced "ladies and gentlemen please give a warm welcome to Mr.....Tom.....Hiddleston"

There was a very clear and audible in take of breath from all the women in the room.

Great night and well worth the round trip from Birmingham!

You are truly a Cool Dad. :) Well done, you!

I'm gutted they didn't announce Letters Live earlier. I'd already bought my plane tickets to London, flying out on the 8th -- just a few days too late. The first Letters Live was fantastic -- I was lucky enough to have been in London at the time -- so I can only imagine how fabulous this lineup must have been. I hold out hope they'll release a few clips for those of us who were on the wrong continent.

Anna

I doubt she will be there she's not on the show. Maybe she would be behind the scenes to keep Ben company. There wouldn't be any point her being at the front as it were, she can only sit there. Also I know she had done appearances with Ben but wouldn't think she'd want to be in a hot hall surrounded by thousands of people unless she had to.