Latest Author Announcement - ARABELLA WEIR

• Showmasters Admin

Latest Author Announcement - Arabella Weir

Appearing as part of YALC - more information here

Arabella-Weir-THE-RISE--RISE-OF-TABITHA-

Arabella Weir is an actor, writer and comedian, best known for her appearances on The Fast Show, who has written several books, including the international bestseller DOES MY BUM LOOK BIG IN THIS? She has written for the Guardian, Independent and Mail and appears on television and radio regularly. She lives in North London with her two teenage children.

Do you know if Arabella will be happy to sign Fast Show merchandise as well if we buy her book? I know Charlie was happy to do this last year I just wondered if Arabella would be as willing.

• Like 1

Do you know if Arabella will be happy to sign Fast Show merchandise as well if we buy her book? I know Charlie was happy to do this last year I just wondered if Arabella would be as willing.

Good to know Charlie was last year, I'd be interested in the same :)

Good to know Charlie was last year, I'd be interested in the same :)

I hope so. In the main YALC thread I mentioned that Charlie was happy to sign my Swiss Tony 8x10 however I did buy his book first. I think Charlie was accomodate as long as I buying his book as well. If Arabella has a similar arrangement I'd be happy with that.

Edited by LSM