E- ticket ID at event

Can I ask, in addition to the ticket (on my mobile) do I need to have identification to gain entry? Sorry but this new ticketing system is a bit confusing!

Yes, as stated in the posts above you do. Credit card you made the booking with or anything that proves your ID.

Ok thanks QS- should be able to manage that - I bought a family ticket though, will my kids need some form of ID too?

Bring the card you booked it with, that will be best. The kids won't require ID, you're the person who made the booking and requires ID.

Avengers, it's been stated a number of times already that if you have an e-ticket you need ID for entry. This topic has been all about e-ticket related questions. I really don't know why you ask this. Both the old and e-tickets are 'proper' entry tickets.

But again for your peace of mind: the old tickets mailed out by the old store still do not require ID.

I have friends coming to the show who were given entry tickets as gifts, so will not have relevant ID to relate to etickets for entry. I can't find any posts that clarify ID requirements for entry (like Avengers7) - could someone brighter (or more patient) than me please link to them? I can find them for photoshoots etc, but not entry. Thankyou.

• Like 1

EDIT:

I asked for clarification because meanwhile I started doubting myself and that clarification arrived now.

My apologies, I apparently suffer from a case of Sherlocked brain meanwhile. Too many Sherlocked questions, so everything gets transferred to other events by default.

Cardiff (as well as LFACC) does not require ID for normal entry tickets.

Edited by Queen_Sindel

Thankyou QS. It would be great to reassure them as to what the score is, as the purchaser of the tickets lives a good 200 miles away! It makes sense for ID being required for things like Sherlocked where there are high value entry packages, or ME shows, or SM Gold passes - but having attended many gigs at the Motorpoint with E Ticket entry (with no ID required) I could see it taking all day to get everyone in if ID is required for every entry ticket!