Who loves the Rasmus??

PippinsLady

Haven't the feathers got little hair bands glued to them? :unsure:

Anyway, video looks good, strange song to choose to release over here, it's the only one on the album that reminds me of the Into album, anyway... Nope I haven't seen the video yet.:D

Quick question...I can only get to the Astoria gig as it's my best mates birthday on the friday and she'll wanna do stuff on the weekend which kinda sucks plus I have no money. Anyway to the point what time are you guys queuing at London? The boyfriend is coming and says he wants to see what it's like to queue (we have a pact, I have to go see Slipknot :blink: ).

Edited by illyria

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok firstly here is the link for the wideo

http://www.morning.lt/TheRasmus_SailAway.avi

very very odd but Lauri looks lovely of course lol I still think its a very odd song to release over here but then when have this band ever done something that's not odd?! :lol:

We will be queuing from early because we are traveling from one gig to another. We have a night off though after London so we are heading out for a drink after hehehehe should be fun.

i used to like em ... but i bought the cd for my ex when we were together .... so they remind me of him now ... damn

884121[/snapback]

LOL thats always a bugger isn't it!!

i never used to like them until my best friend took me to see them in concert

yep..I saw them once and got hooked....now im stuck with them ;) I swear they could churn out crap but they would make up for it for being such nice guys lol

Even people that dont like there music in Finland say they dont like it but they can't hate them cuz they are so nice :D:D And the stupid thing is...it's sooo true.

Anyway 5 days to go till the madness starts hehehehehe

Just got as few random phone calls...Looks like the guys are still feeling very happy on tour!! They are still playing old stuff and treated everyone to Ghostbusters tonight :lol::D:lol:

I so wish I had of seen that!!! Makes me think we are gonna get something special from them next week lol

• 2 weeks later...

Wahey, don't worry I am still alive...

I saw you!!!!!!!!!!! From the balcony, I tried to find you afterwards but didn't have any luck... Ah my lord they are still amazing and on top form! I think Lauri should always wear a tiara... Lmao! :wub: I'm properly in love with them again I feel. Brilliant set. :D I still feel all buzzy inside thinking about it however sad that is... I didn't queue up but got like 4th/5th row I think, still had a great view and my New Rocks helped a little ^_^ How were the other gigs????

Im so glad you enjoyed the gig...London was just brilliant and I sorta felt very proud to be from the UK again after that gig.

The rest of the tour went brilliantly...Manchester was by the best though...The whole band was just messing about with us on stage all through the set and doing what we asked.

We got Ghostbusters in Manchester...with Eero wearing this...

CNV00029.jpg

all my lot had one to try and convince them to play it and they did :D

Brighton was fantastic...tiny venue and they started to play Sophia but stopped as Pauli had forgotten how to play it :D

London..well...

CNV00024.jpg

can't really say anymore lol and OMG Eeero singing Creep!!! that was thanks to me hhehehehehe I was the one with the banner asking for it :wub: Pauli was wetting himself at me wen Eero started to sing it - you could say I was happy!!

Manchester was Ghostbusters, Rakka and Lauri telling me I should be on stage with them...very odd!!! and him asking if we knew the lyric's to Rakka right in the middle of the song...silly Finn lol

Glasgow!! wow Glasgow....with a lot of asking we finally got Madness!! Made my night that did...again we got a brilliant night and some special love. Pitty we didn't get Playboys though...was so close aswell.

We got Ghostbusters again but Lauri said we would have either that or Funky Jam in Notts - that got everyone very excited.

Notts came and should have been stress free- yeah my ass!!! We finally got to Notts and I went home to pick Aki's bday cake up and we also had the famous 3ft drumsticks to give him too.

sat back and waited to see if we could get something sorted with the guys but before anything could happen Eero came and dug me out when he was out signing. He asked me if I knew anyone from Manchester coming tonight.

After laughing at him because I thought he had left equiptment there he then explained they needed equiptment for the nights gig.

So muggins here said...dont worry Eero we will sort it for you! To cut a long story short..it wasn't in Manchester but infact in Cheshire!!! My mate that went for it got stuck on motorway ALL day so didn't come back for the money which left me walking around all day with a chunk of Eero's money in my bag - that really really un nerved me lol

After lots and lots of stressing and speaking to Eero sooo many timesduring the day I promised him he would have the equiptment for wen they go on. He laughed a lot when I said we was breaking the speed limit to get back here bless him.

Surport band had finished and as I panicked I saw my mates come running in waving something at Antti the sound guy!!! I relaxed and totally enjoyed the gig then.

Eero repaid me totally though and took my cake and pressie from me like 5 minutes before the gig. He said he wanted to surprise Aki on stage so he would take the cake on but in the end he took the pressie aswell.

Was a brillaint night and seeing Aki do a drum solo with 3 ft drumsticks is something that will never leave my mind :lol: while Lauri shouted "lets eat the cake!"

P1010162.jpg

cnv00057.jpg

cnv00060.jpg

Aki and his 3 ft drumsticks hehehehehehe

Straight after the Notts gig Eero came out to see us and said his thanks which was really nice and just after that all the guys came out to sign. Ive not seent hem so hapy and relaxed es in the UK for such a long time. I have a very good feeling they will back.

me and Lauri in Brighton...taken after his sea walk with Aki lol

IMG_2791.jpg

Me and Pauli in Notts

P1010200.jpg

me and Eero in Notts

5132d01e.jpg

and me and birthday boy himself... I wasn't ready for this because after I asked him if he liked his gifts he gave me a big cuddle...I think I froze on the spot. Aki never gives cuddles lol

P1010194.jpg

and what really really made my roadtrip...my mate had just been in europe with them without me and she asked Aki for a drumstick for me as Ive been after one for a year.

Bless his heart...he whipped one out of his bag and signed it too...he put:

To my friend Katie love Aki-boy

and this picture too....

Img_2651.jpg

Im sure theres s*** loads I missed out but on a whole...a amazing tour and more then what I could have ever wished for. They really did shine and I was soo happy for them...even I was worried about them coming back to the UK but they proved to everyone out there they still have such a loyal fan base!!

Oh s*** just remembered Eero singing Oasis in Manchester!! they sang WQonderwall which was fooking brilliant! and then sand Beetleswhich Lauri thought he would change the words to " I wanna wash my hands!"

so funny :lol:

Edited by KT171

Im sure they will be back soon Lady of The Realm, they really did enjoy this tour and they went down so well in the UK again.

And yes Lauri is a very sexy man...even sexier in the flesh believe me....it's such a shame I don't see him in that way anymore :huh:

Im counting down the weeks till I go see them again. Last date of the tour in Poland and only weeks away - that should be a blast!!

Then day after that gig I fly back to Finland...I can't wait to be back "home" and back in my local :wub: I think they have snow already too....I hope the sea is frozen again.....

I'm just uploading some of my pics from the tour..I shall post the link later.

hmmmm I seem to have done something silly.... :D

Out of total madness I texted my mate and said...Can we go and see Rasmus in Austria on Saturday? and she texted me back and said yes!! but the freaky thing was..as the message came back from her ITS came on Kerrang!!! it was a sign im sure lmaoo So now im off to Austria I think :angel:;)

Some of me piccys from tour so far....

London acoustic set

http://photobucket.com/albums/c261/KT171/London/

Manchester acoustic set

http://photobucket.com/albums/c261/KT171/Manchester/

All Nottingham pics

http://photobucket.com/albums/c261/KT171/Notts/

Nah Rock City really isn't that bad..I actually feel safer in there then most of the clubs in Nottingham!

Well I did it..I booked my flights last night! Im off to Austia for two days to see the guys again! Should be nice...they only think Im going to the Poland gig :wub: Shall be a nice surprise for them ^_^:D

Just got back from Austria....

Got very drunk....heard Dancer in the Dark in sound check...

nearly didn't get in as it was sold out...

Met all of TR's parents which was lovely!!

got very drunk some more...

said by to Eero's mum....love her to bits!!

went out on the **** with surport bands crew who I hadn't seen in months!!!

FOOKING BRILLIANT NIGHT!!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey guys!

Gee Ive been so busy too...feels like Ive not stopped for weeks.

Aww mate the bear factory....I bet thats fun!!

The guys parents are lovely...Eero's mum was the sweetest. I was helping out at the merchandise stall....or shall I say I was the one running back and forth to the bar lol I came back after our third drink and sat in the table next to a women trying to buy some things. I swore I heard her say she was Eero's mum but the guys didn't hear att he merchandise stall and kept asking her for money...it was soooo funny.Then finally she said it again and everyone clicked! Mick the guy on merc was so funny he was like here take this and this...

She was laughing and was so cool and I took a moment to tell her how funny Eero's been on this tour. I told her how proud she must be of him as he really has been a star and so lovely. Bless her she gave me a cuddle and I swear she was nearly crying.

The other guy on the merc store then said very loudly..."Lets cut confusion now then..."

So he was looking at his paper and telling us who was who...Pauli's parents are sweet and boy does he look like his mum.Eero's dad was up on a balcony as pointed out by his mum lol...Aki's mum was just sooo tiny but looked just like him - his step dad is sooo tall though!!

and then it got to Lauri's parents...it was really funny as they are really small and they just stood inbetween everyone and when we got to them all four grown ups on the merc stall just went " awwwwwwww" it must of sounded so funny.They really enjoyed themselves bless them and I saw them after the gig as well. They came upstairs and Lauri's mum and Eero's came over to me and I think they wanted to say something but didn't know what to say. So I tolds them how tired I was and that I wanted my bed...but the gig had been brilliant and deff worth the trip. At the end of the gig I was also stood on the table clapping and Aki spotted me and pointed and nodded his head with a smile....was so chuffed he spotted me from back there lol

I hung about after that for a while talking to the crew etc and then went off with the surrport bands crew for some drinks. Was brilliant night and probably one of my all time favourites.

Since then I went to Poland for the last date of the tour. Oh it was brilliant but so sad as well. We went off to the meet and greet which was nice...

sign2.jpg

sign4.jpg

These were taken by my mate who was with me...Eero's yellow jumper did crack me up a lot. Again Eero was a real sweetie...was asking how my flight had been and if I was ok...then said thankyou again for all the trouble I went to in Nottingham for him. I just said anytime mate..I should really stop saying that :blink:

As I said the gig was great and very sad as it was the last for a long while. Eero sang a xmas song and they also did Ice acoustic. Pauli and Aki laughed at mine and my mates banner asking for Dirty Moose. Really was a last show of the tour...they even chucked the stuff crow out at the end for someone.

Said goodbye to the crew which was horrible...We got to fly back with Mick off merc though which was nice. He kept us laughing all the way but was very sad when we had to say goodbye in London..tell next time mate :P

Me and Jari

IMG_5229.jpg

So thats it...after that I spent the weekend in Finland and had a brilliant time at that. So nice to see all those faces that I know and have missed.

My next trip is at New Year when I go back to Helsinki...I know thats going to be good. I'm going to the Helldone gig with HIM, 69 eyes, Deep Insight and Negative. And then back to my local to celebrate New Year.

I wont see Rasmus till Feb which seems ages away at the moment. I see them in Austria again when they play with HIM and Negative.

I think I can feel post gig blues coming.....

Edited by KT171

*jaw drops*

Man alive :D Hehe, it's so cool though! Sounds like you had a wicked time! :P

I really badly want to see The 69 Eyes, I'm in love with Jyrki :P Are you not going to the Tavastia gig in Helsinki on New Years Eve? I really wish I could go. :P I have such a huge fear of flying that I doubt I can go anywhere anymore! :angry: Anyhoo, what's all this about the HIM and Negative tour, I've heard about it but don't know the details...

Yeah I am going to the new years eve gig. It actually starts on the 29th and runs to new years eve. Should be brilliant...can't wait to see 69 eyes again. Keep seeing Bazie and Jussi when we are in Helsinki so it will be nice to see them on stage again lol

Yeah this tour they are doing...it's only in Germany and Austria and has just about sold out I think. It's just Rasmus and HIM and then Negative as guests. Im only going to the Austria gig but it's going to be amazing I know it. I know TR are really looking forward to it...

I think these are the dates they are doing....

02.02.06 Ledoviy Dvorets, St. Petersburg [RU]

04.02.06 DS Luzhniki, Moscow [RU]

09.02.06 Grugahalle, Essen [DE]

10.02.06 Sporthalle, Böblingen[DE]

11.02.06 Mozartsaal, Mannheim[DE]

12.02.06 Palladium, Köln [DE]

14.02.06 AWD Hall, Hannover [DE]

15.02.06 Arena, Berlin [DE]

17.02.06 Haus Auensee, Leipzig [DE]

18.02.06 Gasometer, Vienna [AUT]

19.02.06 Maag Music Hall, Zürich [CH]

• 2 weeks later...

Ahhhh poor neglected thread, I am still here but I've been busy with my birthday stuff lol :D

Thanks for the dates, my mums really seriously thinking about going but knowing her when she actually decides they'll be sold out. Oh well, I'm 18 now so I can go alone if I wanted. Woo!

Hows you then? :D

Hey!

I'm good thanks...little tired as Ive been little ill this week but better before xmas then during eh?! lol

If you want to come and can get a tix, you could always come with us if you want. Although I'm sure the Austria date is sold out now.

These are my last two days off now till new year really. I so looking forward to being back in Helsinki....I swear I'm missing the place more and more each time I leave.

You just had a birthday?!! and your 18th!!I hope you had a lovely day mate....and got everything you wanted lol

Speak to you soon

Katie

xxxxx

I really badly want to see The 69 Eyes, I'm in love with Jyrki  ;)

You really have to speak to this guy...he is one of the loviest and craziest guys ever seriously. I speak to him and I walk away feeling almost confused.....he just talks such random c.rap sometimes but I wouldn't have him any other way becasue he is that nice...you would love him! So tall as well hehehehehe

Edited by KT171

• 2 weeks later...

Wow not been on here for ages.

Yeah I had a wicked birthday thanks, I had a Disney princess tea party. I was determined not to act my age! ;):rolleyes:

I'm trying my best to go out to Germany 'cos well, it's a gig I can't really afford to miss out on! :P^_^

I would love to meet Jyrki, I've heard that he is VERY tall lol, I'm small enough! :huh:

I just quickly came on to say a quick MERRY CHRISTMAS! I hope you have a brill time and don't get in too much trouble! ;) I'll speak to you soon.

Holly xxx