Who loves the Rasmus??

PippinsLady

Yaaaaaaayyyyyyyyy not long now!!!! :D WOO!

I got sunburnt in Finland last year, I kept thinking 'I'm sure this isn't meant to happen!' :P:D

I hope they do come back 'cos I didn't get to see them when they toured with Wednesday 13 which is annoying :D

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Last friggin day!!!!!!!! Ok Im getting just a wee bit excited now!!!!

My mate rang me last night and let me listen to some of the 69 eyes set and boy did they rock!

Jyrki was app drunk and making words up - bless him, so sounds like our Jyrki :blink:

Just gotta finish packing today and somehow cram my sleeping bag in for our camping trip hehehehehe

and then im off...off to see THE RASMUS!!!!!! and 69 EYES!!! and my TUOMAS!!!!

*deep breaths* must calm down!!

arghhhhhhhhhh new material from Rasmus :P:lol::lol:

Last post here before I leave....

Just want to say have a fab time in Finland to mate and it's a pity we can't meet up at some point while we are over there.

Enjoy midsummer...Ive been told in Helsinki it gets a little dark but where I'm going it doesn't at all!!!! Can't wait!!!

Speak to you when I get back.

Katie

xxxxxx

stupid friggin flight has been cancelled!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have 7 hours to pass till the next flight!! Why am I going?? remind me again.....because Im seriuosly gonna have to kick Lauri and Aki ass when I see them....stop being so tempting you stupid Finns - your costing me a fortune!

*goes off to worry about flight*

• 2 weeks later...

*bump*

well I made it to Finland and enjoyed the festival 100%. TR were totally on formagain and guess what they even sang mate?

Only friggin Chill and Liquid ;) Looks like our nagging to Lauri worked :lol: You should of seen the smile he gave to us when he was singing Liquid....he obviously wasn't as drunk in Stockholm as we thought :P

Had a fantastic time and doing it all again in about 4 weeks...roll on Ankkarock baby!!!and even better now. Apocalyptica are playing it too -- LIFE FRIGGIN BURNS COULD HAPPEN TO!!!!!

Here are my Rasmus piccys from Himos.

http://photobucket.com/albums/v137/Katie171/Himos/

and also Nightwish bloody rocked hard!! It just went crazy when they came on.

Hope you had a good time too mate

Katie

xxxxx

EDIT : Just found out that after Finnish tour and so on they are doing Germany and then deff the UK!!! Me thinks it is going to be April time - cheers Lauri my sweet!

Edited by KT171

Awwwww wow looks like you had an amazing time hun, I had an ok time but Helsinki was weird without anything open it was kinda strange. Plus I was very emotional every day because I had to leave my boyfriend for a few days, sounds mad but I loves him :P:lol:

Anyways, I can't wait for the tour ahhhhhhhh I really can't, the guys look really good I must say :wub: Hehe so cool that they played Chill and Liquid :P Ankkarock should be good, I wish I could go to the festivals but I'm not old enough :wub: Ohhhh well

xxx

awww bless ya - missing your guy :lol:

Helsinki was very strange being closed, we managed to get in some shops the day we left for Tampere but we actually came back early on Saturday so we could go to Lost and Found that night. It was Midsummers day and we got told everyone would be out and very drunk lol

So got back to Helsinki during Saturday - got spun out because everywhere was so quiet but then realised they were all in the Pub :D

Got to Lost and Found and got very drunk very quickly. Then spotted someone I knew...no one believed me until we got home but Linde from HIM was sat next to us! I wasn't drunk enough to go speak to him so we just went on about the HIM dvd - so funny cause he kept looking to us lol

Then I staggered to the toilet at I think 1am to hear Lucy calling me. Jussi from 69 eyes had just walked in. So getting myself together I went back to our seats only to be really confused. Bazie from 69 eyes was sat in me seat :P I looked at him and just went...

"You wasn't here when I left!"

Yep he grinned and laughed at me. Then I spotted Jussi who was wearing a gorgeous black waist coat with nothing under it :lol: and those bloody trousers nearly fell down again. I was in heaven!

Drank my Jagermeister and Bazie smiled and said " Have another one!" to me :D

Had a chat with Jussi and got a lovely hug from him. He showed me a picture that he had stuffed down the back of his trousers :P:lol: He was so proud of it because Bam had taken it lol

Went and got drunk even more - seriously this time though as now Gas from HIM walked and sat on me now empty chair talking to Jussi. All was fine till Lucy pointed out Gas was sat on me top. So after debating with about who was gonna get it I then staggered to him. Patted him on the shoulder and asked for me top as I pulled it from his ass :P:lol: Lucy was killing herself at me.

There was loads of other Finnish bands in there too which we chatted to and totally fell in love with.

None of the Rasmus was out but I never expected them to be. Paula was at Himos with Lauri and boy did he look smitten bless him.

I really can't wait for Ankka although I know its gonna be crazy. So many young crazy Rasmus fans all in one place and only one front barrier - boy is it gonna be crazy!

Right I have the new single for you mate. Its called no fear and the video also looks brilliant as well.

http://s36.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2Q5NZLE...FY3SHT8YZSRUHPD

I have the track listing as well for the album.

Special edition track listing:

01: Shot

02: Night After Night

03: No Fear

04: Lucifer's Angel

05: Last Generation

06: Dead Promises

07: Immortal

08: Sail Away

09: Keep Your Heart Broken

10: Heart Of Misery

11: Don't Let Go

12: Dancer In The Dark (bonus Track)

13: The Rasmus Player (enhanced Section)

Regular edition:

01: Shot

02: Night After Night

03: No Fear

04: Lucifer's Angel

05: Last Generation

06: Dead Promises

07: Immortal

08: Sail Away

09: Keep Your Heart Broken

10: Heart Of Misery

11: Don't Let Go

12: The Rasmus Player (enhanced Section)

and some new promo pics too...

Promo_3.jpg

Promo_2.jpg

My fav, look at Aki :wub:

Promo_1.jpg

Is it me or is Eero looking more and more like a hippy in the last piccy lmao

two weeks till Ankka!!! Im getting very excited and now I get to see Apocalyptica too!!!

I love those promo pics, Eero looks very.... Asian :rolleyes: LOL!

But yeah they look really good and healthy and what I've heard from No Fear Lauri's voice seems to have gotten better and stronger :D

Thanks for that link hun, I must download it, I am loving the artwork for the new album woooo :wub:

I am a bit confused about this special edition thing...I mean will they be in the shops or do you have to order them from somewhere? :huh:

You got very eager didn't you lol

ok I think the special ed will be on sale as the other one will be as well. But I got old that something is only on limited realse. I dont know what that is though.

more news... this is the poster so Im told.

head.rasmus.jpg

and these are the new tour dates for Germany and Paris.

17.10.05 - Markthalle, Hamburg, Germany

19.10.05 - Paris, France

30.10.05 - Live Music Hall, Köln, Germany

11.11.05 - Kaufleuten, Zürich, Switzerland

12.11.05 - Planet Music, Wien, Austria

17.11.05 - Backstage, München, Germany

18.11.05 - Zeche, Bochum, Germany

20.11.05 - Postbahnhof, Berlin. Germany

As much as I want to go to some of them I dont think I can. Esp seeing as I was told after Germany it is suppose to be UK!!!

So we might get them before xmas after all!!!!

and I'm off to Finland for xmas and new year!! We are staying ina log cabin and then off to Helsinki for the new year! So can't wait!

Lmao, yeah my stupid computer froze *whacks it* :D

Oooooooooooooo nice poster, shame I don't have room on my walls lol :angry:

Hmmm it's a bit confusing about the special edition thing...

Wow going to Finland for Xmas will be amzing what with all the snow and Northern Lights, wish I could go away for Xmas but I never could :wub:

God December, if we get them then I think I may just faint and I'll be even worse if there's a gig on my birthday as it's in December ;) I'm really loving No Fear, it's just so amazing...I'm already planning to use it in my film project for film studies :o

Edited by illyria

Im really eager to hear the whole album now. I know someone that got picked to be one of the people to listen to 6 of the new tracks.

She said No Fear is by the WEAKEST :D and the rest of the tracks really were fantastic but nothing like Dead Letters. Alot darker and heavier and her personal favourite was Lucifer's Angel - app its a really beautiful track.

I can't wait for Ankka as well because Lauri did say somewhere that they would play No Fear at it. I think I'm gonna have kittens when they do!

I really hope they do come to the UK before xmas but Im kinda hoping its not a big tour..have so little holidays left lol

Lol yeah so no touring for you this year :rolleyes::D

Wow I really can't wait for the album now, I've been listening to alot heavier music recently and I thought that No Fear was heavier than the usual Rasmus stuff so now I'm real excited :D

wow :D

Himos web site have just put there piccys up... 3 of shorty!

0016_jpg.jpg

0017_jpg.jpg

and my personal fav....his face just captures the whole perfomance and how great it was.

0018_jpg.jpg

Just a week and a bit to go and then its Ankka!!

I can't believe how much heavier No Fear sounds on the proper edit...it just sounds fantastic..I so can't wait for the whole album now.

And this time next week it will be less then half hour before Rasmus come on stage..... :o:unsure::unsure:

Helloooooooo girls!! :D

Wow I dont even know how long it's been since I was around here...too long! :D

I just listened to No Fear, it's great! ;) I can't wait for the album to be released too, when is it out?

Loving all these pics of Lauri to welcome me back! :unsure:

Hope you two are doing well!

Love Clare B)

x x x x x x