Who loves the Rasmus??

PippinsLady

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:D OMG Katie! you are so lucky! I cant believe you just happened to bump into him then spent the whole night with him!! Thats so amazing!! :blink::D

He does seem really cheeky and cute! I know what you mean, you must see him as a naughty little brother! lol

Would you say you are actually friends with him now, i mean you've spent so much time together! it must be more than just fan and singer? ;)

Im still dying to meet him, hope i get to meet him with you now hehehe get special treatment! lol Although you seem really relaxed with him, I'd be a nervous wreck and go really pathetic and shy probably then kick myself afterwards! :huh:

Awww sooo mny cuddles! I LOVE the picture of you two at the end! :( very sweet!

I still think its so great, you had an amazing night, lucky girl! :D

xxxxxxxxx

total madness......i would never say we are friends now but I will say maybe its not just plain simple fan no more. I will say though Im no longer nervous around him at all now. He's just not scary any more..now Aki on the other hand lmao

He took us under his wing totally and was our host for the night. I can't explain how lovely the guy actually is...I couldn't possibly describe how funny he actually is and how I will probably never see that side of him again.

The album should be out in Oct if he stays out of the bar and something special in April (he wouldn't say what).

And Finnish tour also first....looks like I will be going to that also !

Katie

xxxxxxx

Edited by KT171

The Rasmus ROCK :rolleyes:

There is no need for any more words

What can I say Captain??!! your bloody right at that lol

So looking forward to the Finnish festivals this summer. I can't wait to see all the guys again, im off to see 69 eyes tomoz in Glasgow - they flippin rock too!!

Te Finnish tour hasn't been announced yet but I asked him when they were coming back to the UK and he said they are doing Finland first. One of the venues will be at the Tavastia in Helsinki- which should be amazing because thats a great club.

As for the something special...he said it with a real grin. It was when I asked him about the album. He confused us at first by saying October and April but then he said about the special thing in April. Im thinking mybe a tour over here or maybe another dvd???

We sent him a big package a couple of days ago too. We sent him a thankyou card and some gifts to remember us by lol. Its his birthday this Saturday too bless him.

You should see what we sent him..it was all stuff that we spoke about on the night.

We sent him a bondage kit because of joke about his shirt ( he found that very funny lol)

Some cotton socks, Tea bags and some Vodka!

God I would pay to see his face when he opens it ^_^

Ive just read a very very recent interview with him too. He mentins us going to Japan in it. Its a amazing interview that nearly had me crying by the end - I think it hit me how lucky we were esp when he says he doesn't trust people and he doesn't talk to fans etc etc.

Its a funny interview too because for the first time he talks about the history of the band. About him and Eero playing jokes at school and him with his baggy jeans and his spray cans bless him.

Eero and him having a flat and pizza boxes everywhere. Oh and when they were 17-18 they use to come over to the UK a lot and sit in Hyde park getting drunk in the summer :lol::lol:

Heres some of the pics from the article.

image010.jpg

image009.jpg

image008.jpg

image007.jpg

image006.jpg

image005.jpg

image004.jpg

kuva_lauri.jpg

imagecolor1.jpg

imagebw1.jpg

I can't tell you that my respect for him has just gone through the roof. I no longer really seeing him as that gorgeous guy but as a really talented anddown to earth guy - with a wicked sense of humour.

*big sigh* I do miss him...roll on July and Himos festival!

Nice to see ya back too Claire! Ive missed ya loads lol

Katie

xxxxx

Edited by KT171

I think you should steal your friends lap top more often :D Its been nice having you back...like the old days :D

I should be booking my flights for the festival in June in the next couple of weeks. I really can't wait....new songs from our boys really is getting me excited..esp going on what Lauri said about the album.

I have one...my mate took it but its a little blurry :lol: I think the consumption of too much drink was the reason why lmao

I booked my flights for Himos the other night...looks like im off to Finland again for sure :wub: so can't wait!

wow your gonna be there same time as me!!! On the night of the 21st and the 25th I will be in Lost and Found for sure! I so can't wait!

right these pictures....they are really nice but so blurry lmao I think it was like 5am and us heading back from Lost and Found! My mate who was more sober assures me it was beautiful :D

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v137/Kat...cs/IMG_9482.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v137/Kat...cs/IMG_9483.jpg

are you going to c7? Im not gonna be there, so if you are...have loads of fun for me!!!

Ah thank god - someone else that aint there :D I have no money either. I booked my flights this week so it was a big no no after that.

Gutted that I'm missing James Marsters but I just keep thinking...big music festival - lots of drink - and my gorgeous boys!

*bump*

Ok Im sad today....all my mates are in Helsinki and I should be there too :unsure:

They saw Mikko again last night and said he was being very funny as usual...hmm not long now...only 6 weeks to go!

arghhhhhhh ive been really busy with exams and stuff recently, sorry thread *pats*

i know what you mean though Katie, its annoying when you know people that are over there and youre not there :( its not nice, but think! ahhhhhhhhh tis sooooooooooooooon :lol:;):D

oh mate how have your exams gone? I hope you have done well in them *big hugs*. I thought you hadn't been about for a while.

I'm trying to make a decision at the moment - I badly want to go and see HIM at download and I have the chance but I'm so short and it's only like 5 weeks till I go to Finland...should I go or should I wait to see HIM later in the year???

oh god it's killing me!!!

Good luck and huge hugs for ya exams chuck!!

Katie

xxxxxx