Photos available for signing at C5

Skylover

Hey guys, is it possible to have a list of characters/movies photos who will be made available for each guest signing plz?

DareDevil ones for Joe Pantoliano?

V ones for Sarah Douglas ?

V ones for Robert Englund ?

X-files one for Ken Kirzinger ?

Sleepy Hollow for Ray Park ?

Parker Lewis for Corin Nemec ?

Alien 4 for Brad Dourif ?

etc etc

Thanks in advance :P

Edited by Skylover

oh i think its all part of the fun not knowing what photo's are gonna be there. but be assured the pics they do are great! excellent for framimg :rolleyes:

but if ur worried just take a selection of your own favourite photos for the ones you want digned incase there isn't anything you like.

Hi, also could we have stargate ones for Robert Picado and John Billingsley...

Thanks

:D

second this and make the request - althogh tis prob too late now - that photos can have a mix of group shots and single ones too - much prefer signed SG pics if they are photos with cast members etc in them too! :lol:

which reminds me - any chance you have a photo of Corin with SG1 AND Daniel?! and of him eating a BANANA??? (anyone who wants to know more go to the SG section ;) )

cheers

surfy sah xx

cast photos of ST crew would be greatly appreciated, I' rather have several peeps on one photo than lots of single shots and if you had a season1 cast photo then Denise could sign it too??? :lol:

lastly, think you have said this else where but just to confirm - are you gunna have SW "cast" pics too? would be nice to everyone to sign the same photo.... :lol: