Extended Soundtracks!

Merry Madam

Was on another forum and apparently Howard Shore has confirmed that there will be a boxset of extended soundtracks available by the end of the year, with every note he composed for the films on them! Hope it's true, that would be brilliant! I was disappointed when I listened to the ROTK soundtrack and found out that the music for the charge of the Rohirrim had been edited, I love that music! There are rumours that he might include the trailer music too, yay! :rolleyes:

Ooooh! I hope it is true, I would LOVE that!! and the trailor music....*cries* waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!

Edited by *~Nell~*

Elanor_the_Fair That's exactly like the same, they say oh you're sad, get a life blah blah blah... WHATEVER is what I say to them lol They don't know an awesome movie if it hit them in the face *pah*

& that trailer music they keep playing it before the football matches & I'm like aaaaaaaaaaah... HeHe Not that I watch football but my dad does!

I reaaaaaaaaally can't wait for this.. I'm soo gonna buy it! :unsure: I was a bit dissapointed with the Rohirrim part as well.. Hopefully it'll have more from that! :unsure:

FG x X x