Liv Tyler...stand in awe at her beauty..

DarkElfUK

• Replies 461
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll happily take you there *drags* heheh ^_^ Altho you only need to go there if you think it's a problem...do you think it's a problem then Kilty?  ;)  :lol:

NEVER!!!!!! ^_^

Heheh good to hear..thought you were starting to be ashamed of your "problem" then... ^_^;)

Sounds pretty dodgy..lol :wub: I think Kilty knows about those things..ask her! :rolleyes:

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

You're making me get quite a reputation, you are! And not one I deserve!….I don't think…….. LMAO :wub::wub::wub:

Of course I'm not ashamed of my Lij infatuation! Problem?!! Never!! :wub::rolleyes:

umm....

i'm getting worried...

i just went thru the member list for this club.... why, out of 8 names, do i recognise 6 as being (almost) definately being female!!!!

WHERE ARE THE BLOODY MALE APPRECIATORS OF THIS BEAUTIFUL WOMAN?!?!?!

*ahem*

sorry for that little rant :rolleyes:

I joined this because Liv is very cool, im jealous.....but she's still very cool!

I think i've pulled my weight in here by posting piccies for you two to appreciate! So enjoy!

Awwww bless, I'm well glad that everyone has chimed in as it is..it's well appreciated and there is nothing for you to be jealous about :rolleyes:

I joined this because Liv is very cool, im jealous.....but she's still very cool!

I think i've pulled my weight in here by posting piccies for you two to appreciate! So enjoy!

Awwww bless, I'm well glad that everyone has chimed in as it is..it's well appreciated and there is nothing for you to be jealous about :rolleyes:

:lol: Glad you're happy with all your Livvie goodness! :lol: Thanks :lol:

:rolleyes: Proud to be member number 8 guys. Thankyou. Can now post pictures cos have a lovely new computer that actually likes me. Hooray. Seems to have posted a lot of topless Orli pics though........ can't imagine why?????

Oohh god..and I thought u posting images..was gonna be a good thing..so it just goes to show you had the skills all along...it was simply your computer that was holding you back..you technogenius! :P

:P Proud to be member number 8 guys. Thankyou. Can now post pictures cos have a lovely new computer that actually likes me. Hooray. Seems to have posted a lot of topless Orli pics though........ can't imagine why?????

AAAAARRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*looks for something to chop out the part of brain that can comprehend such filth*