rejection letter for those who applied...

LunaGurl

hey people

i know some of you applied for gof... did anyone get in? sLyThErIn_SnAkE i know you applied... what happened? i got my rejection letter today,... iv framed it!!! sad!! but its kinda cool... all i wish is someone drops out and i get offered their place!!! lol

Luna

no i didnt get throgh! see they dont recognise our talent! lol! mine wasnt shiny tho!

Im goin to audition for luna lovegood next yr cos she is like me!!!!

mine wernt shiny either :o

but i do have two other shiny ones tho! from wen i asked about being a runner!

no i didnt get throgh! see they dont recognise our talent! lol! mine wasnt shiny tho!

Im goin to audition for luna lovegood next yr cos she is like me!!!!

mine wernt shiny either :(

but i do have two other shiny ones tho! from wen i asked about being a runner!

Whats a runner?? well look at it this way about not getting it. How long do you think the actors careers are going to last after Harry is done and the movies have all been made? Proably there careers will be washed up. Altough it would be nice to be an extra to see how its all made!! :D

So what do the rejection letters look like??

Kyle longbottom

a runner is the absolute bottom rung of the assistant director ladder. basically a runner is sum1 who does whatever spare jobs need doing, anything from goin to starbucks and bringing back coffee, to going and picking up sum props from the local market, etc etc and so on and so forth

a runner is the absolute bottom rung of the assistant director ladder. basically a runner is sum1 who does whatever spare jobs need doing, anything from goin to starbucks and bringing back coffee, to going and picking up sum props from the local market, etc etc and so on and so forth

lol sounds fun to me, n thats jst the bottom job

lol sounds fun to me, n thats jst the bottom job

Isnt that a assitant director??

Kyle Longbottom

I wanna apply for the next flm, but I read that they only look for people who live nearby and I dont! so does anyone know if you have to live close to where they are filming???

*grumbles*

I live five minutes away. Apparently you can see the knight bus from a bridge that is near my local shops. except i haven't been down that way lately. They still didn't want me though. I asked for work experience really. Because I wanted to be a runner. Just get my foot in the dorr, sort of thing. Maybe I should write a letter asking to be an extra again.

You could try to get yourselves an agent, or join an extras casting agency- that way you're more likely to get your foot in the door so to speak.

indeed, but sayin that, i have two agents lol

re: runners- a runner is like the bottom rung of the assistant direcotr ladder. its part of the AD department

You could try to get yourselves an agent, or join an extras casting agency- that way you're more likely to get your foot in the door so to speak.

indeed, but sayin that, i have two agents lol

re: runners- a runner is like the bottom rung of the assistant direcotr ladder. its part of the AD department

u have agents? wow cool :)

Wow, I wish I had appled for the Goblet of fire film because the book is really good, oh well *sigh*

, maybe next time I will try for the fifth book!, Jacali- you have got agents wow, that must be cool, do you get a lot of work??, :huh:

Hope they do you proud, may sure you work them hard! :o

all the extra agencies iv looked at cost like £60 and my folks wont let me join cos the said that you shouldnt have to pay!

And how do you go about gettin an agent? you can get in touch with tom feltons agent on his site but i think thats just for if you've got work for him ( if that makes any sense?)

i heard you can only get an agent if your working (like tom.)