ive monumentally messed up

So I ordered a gold pass about a month ago and I have recieved early bird tickets via the post. It wasnt until I looked at the info did I realise that I had to send a passport photo. Rookie error.

I have been charged for the gold pass. Will this be able to be rectified on the day or have I completely screwed up and left myself with no money all weekend? I have emailed but I am really upset so any advice would be appreciated.

They haven't been doing passport photos recently as the Gold Passes have switched to wristbands instead of lanyard passes in recent years so I'm sure you'll be OK. If necessary, they'll instruct you to email the photo, but I doubt you'll need it if previous events are any indication (I emailed mine at the last minute once when they were still doing lanyard passes and it was too late so they just gave me a blank pass). So long as you take your email confirmation and some proof of ID, you'll be fine. Fret not and enjoy the event!

• Like 1

They haven't been doing passport photos recently as the Gold Passes have switched to wristbands instead of lanyard passes in recent years so I'm sure you'll be OK. If necessary, they'll instruct you to email the photo, but I doubt you'll need it if previous events are any indication (I emailed mine at the last minute once when they were still doing lanyard passes and it was too late so they just gave me a blank pass). So long as you take your email confirmation and some proof of ID, you'll be fine. Fret not and enjoy the event!

Thankyou so much for your reply.

Thank you both.