Sign in to follow this  
carryfiasco

ONE MORE SLEEP

I'M SO EXCITED

:clap::clap::clap:

who is going to be there for early doors? i want to know who i can befriend :dance:

Lol, I was juat about to log on and start a thread with the exact same title!

technically it's one and two more sleeps for me. i don't know which day i'm more excited for.
today is already going ridiculously slowly at work.

I should be there for the doors opening depending on the traffic. I'm hoping to be there as early as possible as I have to leave around lunch time to attend a family do :thumbdown: (gutted).

Feel free to say hi.

i saw your post about that matthew are you gonna see if you can get a sunday ticket as well? :(

i think braehead is about a half hour drive for me so i'm planning to get there between half 8 and 9.

i'll be the lost puppy with a fringe :)

I will be there with the good lady, will be carrying a poster tube and more than likely wearing a star wars t shirt of some kind. Feel free to say hi :)

• Like 1

*adds 'man with a lady, poster tube and star wars tshirt' to my list of things to look out for*

Edited by carryfiasco
  • Like 2

Can't believe it's that time of year again :o. Beyond excited for the show. I'll hopefully be there for doors opening as well. I'll be in a black beanie cap with a camera around my neck and will most likely be wearing a Tales of Scrooge T-Shirt, so feel free to say hello if you want :)

Probably should be in bed seeing as how theres only like 9 hours till doors but cant sleep - I'm excited more than any self respecting adult male should be at this point :clap::clap::clap:

• Like 2

Probably should be in bed seeing as how theres only like 9 hours till doors but cant sleep - I'm excited more than any self respecting adult male should be at this point :clap::clap::clap:

I know exactly what you mean lol :D

• Like 1

I cant wait to go tomorrow,I will be there with my mum,nephew,sister and my sisters fiancé,I will be wearing my walking dead t shirt and carrying my resident evil stars bag feel free to come over and say hi,Hope everyone today has a great time :smile:

• Like 1