Showmasters Crew for C5

DavidB

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

turkeys? ben u are sooo random!

and i agree... we all rock! being part of the forum is special! and i have found been part of the crew an amazing experience. i have never felt so accepted. so able to be myself. and yes its cheesey... but i love beng part of the team. part of soemthing bigger. i miss it now im home!

i love ya all!

gemma =x=

Omg! As if I replied to this post and didn't even say a thing about the crew! Jeeze you guys were ace! I love you all! i had so much fun working with you guys it was awesome!

Jason, twas great meeting you too! *hugs* And gem, my god you're so professional! *big squeeze* Kirst, you know I adore you! *kiss* Geoff, hope the lolly tasted better than your foot! ^_^ John, my sweetie pit boss the first! you rock!, even if i had to tilt my head to see your name :unsure: , Kate, i hardly worked with you, but youre the sweetest! thanks for the drinks on sms! My photo buddy! Sam, Argh! *flicks cherries at geoff* You're ace! ha ha ha! Ben, you know i love you! *hugs* david! heya hunny! I LOVE GARY! and twas fun taking the mick outta kirst on sunday! *hug* Monty! Hope your bro had a good b.day! *grin* Jo, i wanna see your pics from the crew bash! Rob, dont scare me with your big scary suit again! *hugs* Sarah, nice getting pics with you, can't wait to see! Alicia, you had a sexy jacket! Maya, heya hunny, wish id spoken to you more! My god tash! *hugs* you're ace! WOMAN! *giggle*

James and Steff, thanks for letting me be a part of this, and sorry for dragging your asses into photos on Sunday night!! I blame the alcohol.

And thanks to sms too. because ofc, without them... well I'd have a dull dull life... :P

I think I'm done...

Edited by sleepingdragons

lol!

ditto! what she said!

with emphasis on steff and james! you guys rock!

and kate... you were a pleasure to work with. you are just the loveliest person! and i finally know your name! woo! so even though u dont frequent these boards.... you rock to kate!

gemma =x=

i'll just randomly go along with what everyone else said about thank yous......

you know what annoyed me...I was doing D of E on the weekend and I could only work on the Monday......I missed the parties and stuff....damn.....oh well apparently I am to judge a drinking contest between Daniel Logan and someone who's name I have forgotten at the next collectormania......lol

~Nemo~

Edited by Logan's_girl

• Moderators
well blow me! i rock with my hat but davidb rocks the mosteststest and then jason and tasha and then the turkey's :o

hehe i'm the mosteststest rockiest person ;) thanks Ben lol and yes mosteststest is now a word officially ;)

Oh god! I don't think I could go through and thank everyone that I said hi to over the weekend because there's so many of you who rock out there!!

*breathes* here goes...

Gemma, Sammy and Ben ~ always great seeing you, and a whole new experience i love you all!! A big thank you must go to Becky and Matt who were excellent pit bosses on friday. And another to Kate and Simon who kept me busy Saturday and monday afternoon!! you were great... and next time I'll know for honey eh Becky? lol... Carl, David (both of you), Emma, Imogen, Sam, Deb, Geoff, Rose, Jodie, Tash, Maya, (see i'm struggling...) Nick, Gemma, the girl who was doing tickets for Craig on saturday (see i suck..), And everyone else!! ARGH! I'm so sorry, I know i spoke to alot of you, but i love you all, and a huge thanks is coming your way cuz it wouldn't have been the same without you!!

An obvious thanks needs to go to James and Stef who took care of us all weekend and were great! Thanks guys!

And obviously... Andrea, Mark, Jason and any of the other SMS who put an awful lot of hard work into what has been yet again, one of the best times of my life!

Thanks all!!

*BIG HUGS*

luv me x x x

Just wanted to say thank you to everyone that I worked with ... there's no way I can remember all ur names, I met so many different people, but big thanks to Roxy for making it so fun *hugs* love ya hunny! ... Geoff and Jez, ya both do great jobs and it was a pleasure working with u guys, cya around soon! ... Andy, David, Kate, Tash .. and of course the guests Corin, Clint and Happy Harry .. thanks for making my experience a great one! If any1 I spoke to or worked with that was on crew wants to say hi then u can :P I cant remember every1s name cuz there were so many of u ... thanks again! :P

*Faints* I got a mention. Thanks Vido ;):D

well blow me! i rock with my hat but davidb rocks the mosteststest and then jason and tasha and then the turkey's :D

Was that me you were just talking about? if so...*Faints* you called me Tasha :P bet you weren't were you lol

wow! you remembered a lot more than i could!

but then again... i dont think i could possibly give enough thanks for everything i have had the opportunity to do over the wekend! it was incredible!

why cant it be C6 now? oh yeah... its only may!!! grrrr!!!

My god tash! *hugs*  you're ace! WOMAN!  *giggle*

Thanks :D I don't get the last bit tho :P lol...AHHHHH, popups!

Lol, nvm, just... Pizza hut. Got it?

*grin*

OH YEAH! I thought It was something i'd forgotten! lol, silly pizza hut people!

well blow me! i rock with my hat but davidb rocks the mosteststest and then jason and tasha and then the turkey's  :D

Was that me you were just talking about? if so...*Faints* you called me Tasha ;) bet you weren't were you lol

i was i was. :D

well blow me! i rock with my hat but davidb rocks the mosteststest and then jason and tasha and then the turkey's  :P

Was that me you were just talking about? if so...*Faints* you called me Tasha :D bet you weren't were you lol

i was i was. :lol:

lol, oh good!

Hi eveyone

It was great working with you all over the weekend! I'm so bad with names so I do apoplogise for not mentioning many! But I'm good with faces!

Thanks to James and Stef, those guys, take really good care of us and deserve a nice long vacation to de-stress! Thanks guys for letting me work! You know I will work for you any time anywhere, even the extra shifts :D What can I say I stupid like that. In fact I can't say no to them!

Big hugs and thanks to Geoff, Matt, Kate, Andy, Stuart, Jez and all pit bosses, it was a blast, I can't wait to work with you all at C6 and LF&CC2. Kate you are such sweetie, the best to work with! Sorry I cann't remember everyones name. Geoff thanks for the hug, looking forward to you being my pit boss again at C6!!

I met some many people over the weekend, I can't name you all, but thanks Donna, Jola, Belinda, Ally, Mara, Jo, Sharon, Jo, Andy, Debbie, Chirs! You guys rock! Mine, Mine, Mine, Mine Thanks to Rose for all your help in getting organised for Gates Mc Fadden, they come in very useful.

last but certainly not least to Jason, Mark and Andrea. Thank you for organising this event, it has been a blast. I hope you have a nice long vacation planned to recover, ready for C6!!

Again thanks and hugs to everyone who worked, sorry I can't remeber more names, not enough sleep!

See you all at C6 and LF&CC2

Hugs

Marina

Hi everyone!

Thanks for such a great weekend, it was a pleasure working with you all. Cannot wait until C6 and LF&CC2 to start all over again.

Smiles and hugs to Elaine, Gemma, Hannah, Simone, Natalie, Diane, Alicia, Debbie and Ricky. If I forgot anyone my apologies - that's all I can remember at the moment!

Special thanks to all the pit bosses especially Kate (you rock).

Last but not least Steph, James, Mark and Jason - Thanks for a true great show and the chance to meet so many wonderful people.

And I thought I might get lonely!

Debs x

Hi

Big thanks to all SM and to Kate (who does rock) and Shaggy (trust me...he is) and all the other crew. We all worked well together and I hope that we will be reunited for C6.

Paul

Mucho thanks to Becks, Sharon, Jo, Matt, Kate, John, Geoff, Roxy, Jez, Andy, Kate, Tash, Martine, Nat, Troy, Simon, Jody, Tess, Debbie, Keith, Simone and everyone else.

Of course, thanks to Mark, Jason, James, Stef, Marianne and Andrea as well.

Am I to thank the S***t? I'll consider it..............You have to admire him really. He copes pretty well, even though he commited suicide. But then came back from the dead of course.....

Tara x