Programme prizes

urinalfresh

I purchased a programme for my son as it he wanted a chance to win something,was not given any information about it and did not ask as i thought it would be obvious at some time in the day what was going on and had many other things to get to.

Remembered at the end of the day we had the programme so went up the information desk at the front and asked and was told that the prize numbers are drawn on Sunday as you do not now how many programmes are sold till then and if you win you can collect you're prize then.

As we only attended on Saturday how am i expected to check or hopefully collect any prize ? and if this is the case then we should have been made aware that this is the case when buying the programme or is it just £5 wasted (yes i know i have a programme but that is not why i purchased it)

Any feed back would be helpful.

If they say "you don't collect it we will give it to someone else" then that will be really riddiculas, they should have done it that everyone purchased it on this day then draw it out that night, meaning 3 draws, seems a lot more easier rather than drawing it out on the last day when not everybody is there....

On the Sunday, the numbers were out on a big table, you just needed to go up and check your programme number, we didn't win anything but it was straight forward to check. This was a fairly central stall which was also running the auction.