Questions about layout

First of all I would like to thank Too Tall for posting the layout and putting my mind at ease. Also - HYPEHYPEHYPE.

I have some questions, and forgive me if I'm just being an idiot, but I'm a little confused.

1) Only one side of the guest tables had VT lines. Is the side without VT lines the guests with no VTs?

2) I know people will shout at me for this, but does anyone know who the "two big guests" are likely to be?

Thank you. See you in a bit :dance:

Jumping onto the second question, any idea when the 2 big guests will be announced? Day before/on the day etc?? Thanks :)

My guess is on Saturday it'll be John Hurt and Carrie Fisher and on Sunday Ian McDiarmid and Carrie Fisher.

Jumping onto the second question, any idea when the 2 big guests will be announced? Day before/on the day etc?? Thanks :)

My guess is on Saturday it'll be John Hurt and Carrie Fisher and on Sunday Ian McDiarmid and Carrie Fisher.

Those would be my guesses too.

Agreed and I based that on the cost of their autographs.