1 month since a (non-comic) guest has been announced....

.....and plenty of guests announced for LFCC. :(

Is this it for the guests? I expected there to be more. Yes we do have two months left but still :/ this is my first Showmasters event and i don't want a bad view on the guests list :c

(i'm not trying to complain, just noticed lots of people mentioning it on the Facebook page and i kinda agree)

• Moderators

There's plenty of time for other guests to be announced. I wouldn't be comparing it to LFCC as that's on a whole other scale. You're best off seeing what's been at previous Glasgow events and it'll be along those lines :)

• Like 1

I have to agree that I was a bit downhearted to see that there hasn't been a non-comic announcement in a month. I'm hoping that more guests will be announced before the event, but the guest list looks pretty strong already! A few more big names would make it a truly unforgettable collectormania. *cough* Lena Heady *cough*

Have to agree, some good guests and has the beginnings of a really strong line-up though just not feeling it as much this year. I think a lot of people will compare this year directly with last year.

Though we do have plenty of time yet so I'm not too worried , but just really anticipating some bigger names.

to be honest, i think that LFCC is just such a massive looking event that all of the organisers time will be taken up with that at the moment. they seem to be announcing new guests for that quite regularly so i think once that's been and gone then they'll be able to concentrate on other events.

• Like 1