Order problem

Hello! I've sent a letter to info@collectomania.com, but they didn't answer yet. I've bought yesterday photosession tickets for Jason Mewes, Jason Narvy and Paul Shrier. I've immidiately recieved an SMS bank statement, that the money where taken, but in my profile in the online store there's no such order, only the ones i've made before. So now i'm affraid, that there was some transaction problem or something wrong with the site and i wont receive my tickets unless we solve this problem before the convention.

So the question is - will i recieve my tickets and the order will be shown in my account soon? Or i will get a refund and have to buy them again?

How many days does it take to answer my question?

Sorry for my english mistakes:) it is my foreign language...

• Moderators

Were you definitely logged into your shop account WHILE you made the order? If you weren't then it won't show on your list of orders, but will still be processed just fine.

Yes! I was logged into my account in the store. But the pronlem also is, that theese tickets are in the cart for some reason. Don't know why. I've recieved an e-mail from WorldPay CARD, that the transaction also was made. I hope everything will be ok, don't want to loose the tickets and the money)))