Photo Refund Clarification

Can anyone please clarify something in regards to the photos I need refunding due to guest cancellations?

I have emailed and left messages on a couple of threads and no response. I have one Giancarlo Esposito photo and two John Ratzenberger photos that need refunding coming to £60 in total. I know it is meant to be automatic refunds, but my credit card is not going to accept one while it is cleared and I have no intention of spending money on it just so the refund goes through. Plus for Giancarlo's one we were told we could sort it at the show itself.

So my question is can I still do an exchange, even if it is for the autograph vouchers, while at the show?

I believe that the refund will go back onto your credit card and you will just have a positive balance.

Not possible to do. I nearly paid over the amount I had left to pay and it stopped me as it said I could not be in credit.

Giancarlo can be sorted at the show.

John's will be processed automatically.

Exchanges aren't possible normally.

Edit: Which e-mail did you use? info@collectormania.com is the correct one.

Edited by 1of2

• Moderators

It won't let you as the holder of the card make payments to put your card in credit. Most cards DO let a refunded purchase put them into credit.

Edited by etmuse

Think I may have used the wrong email. Will try again.

Thank you ETMuse. Will keep an eye on my account. Nothing as yet. Sure it was on my credit card, due to amount I spent when I brought John's photos.

Edited by MrsEllacott